KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ray: The Movie (Jamie Foxx)

Ray: The Movie (Jamie Foxx)
Started by: ¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ms. Sexy

Love Ray

I love that movie! I was so sad when Rays brother diedsad. It made me cry. It talks about half his life and what happen. He used drugs and so on. I love all his songs. He had you know what with other women then he had 2 wifes. The second one he married died. You should see the movie it's realy sad and nice. If you saw it post here smile

Last edited by Ms. Sexy on Mar 28th, 2005 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 10:48 PM
Ms. Sexy is currently offline Click here to Send Ms. Sexy a Private Message Find more posts by Ms. Sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms. Sexy

No one saw the movie?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 10:57 PM
Ms. Sexy is currently offline Click here to Send Ms. Sexy a Private Message Find more posts by Ms. Sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sova D. Nagi
Guardian of Celestial D.

i wish i had cable

Website.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 12:15 AM
Sova D. Nagi is currently offline Click here to Send Sova D. Nagi a Private Message Find more posts by Sova D. Nagi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms. Sexy

So many veiwers and no talker

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 02:12 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Hardly. Maybe you should wait a day or so for replies.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 02:52 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

One of the most boring movies i have sat through in a long time.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Even though I thin Ray Charles is one of the best muscians out there, it still doesnt mean Im going to like the movie.
Foxx was excellent and the music was good too (because its Ray Charles) but I felt it was the typical bio movie just like everybody ones else.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 04:08 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

nice way of putting that. It really did feel typical.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 02:57 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

You start by getting a star with amazing talent. Add some tension, sprinkle a little fancy flashbacks, add music (optional if star is a musician), have turmoil with wife, show scene on where he's life turns around and then finish off with a crowing achievement and a title screen saying how good they are, thier family, and that the family was standing beside them when they died.
If black, add a scene where they go against racism.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:57 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

That movie was da' bomb! It almost broke my heart with his brother. It really did. And how he lost his sight....*sigh...*Great movie though! big grin

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:08 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

Ray

Does anyone know if Jamie Foxx and the backup singers were lip synching during the movie Ray?

Because in a couple of scenes the backup singers looked like they might have been lip synching, but Foxx was flawless!!!

Anyone know?

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:57 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Foxx was lip snyching to my knowledge. The voice in the music was actually Ray Charles

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:13 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
You start by getting a star with amazing talent. Add some tension, sprinkle a little fancy flashbacks, add music (optional if star is a musician), have turmoil with wife, show scene on where he's life turns around and then finish off with a crowing achievement and a title screen saying how good they are, thier family, and that the family was standing beside them when they died.
If black, add a scene where they go against racism.

Maybe that just means, we dont need movies from every celeberty out there. I am surprised they diddnt focus more on him overcomming his blindness. Isnt that why ray charles is so special, because he is blind?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 06:08 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't find it anything special.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:38 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote