KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Boondock Saints

The Boondock Saints
Started by: Disco Stu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Disco Stu

Laugh Boondock Saints is a horrible movie

It's the wrost movie i have ever seen. Taxi Driver is a much better movie then Boondock Saints. Taxi Driver kills Boondocks thats just pretty much a fact. evil face

Old Post Dec 16th, 2001 12:59 AM
Disco Stu is currently offline Click here to Send Disco Stu a Private Message Find more posts by Disco Stu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yikes, I know someone who will get upset about that...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 16th, 2001 01:01 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i agree with you jeff. wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2001 02:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, all things considered I decided to delete the posts that followed, doubly so because Machine spelt 'more' wrong.

Always amusing that a paraphrased insult is, it was rather OTT, I'm afraid.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 16th, 2001 01:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Boondock Saints is easily one of my favorite movies. Its a great film, its one of those that has a little bit of everything in itl; comedy, action, drama and ever suspense. I highly recommend it to anyone who has never seen it. Its hard to find but any Blockbuster should have it.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Dec 18th, 2001 03:55 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Are you out of your freakin' mind Stu?!!

The Saints is an excellent film, there's violence, laughter and a twist at the end, that was quite obvious I'll grant you, but what more do you want from a movie. Sheeeeesh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2001 01:28 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

thank you , finally someone understands Boondock saints in all its glory, boondock saints is a great film .

Old Post Dec 18th, 2001 09:08 PM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

havent even heard of it, it must have gone directly to video here

Old Post Dec 19th, 2001 08:15 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Oh yes.

Go rent it Finti, you'll like it. smokin'

Old Post Dec 19th, 2001 01:35 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

its actually pretty mediocre, it tried to be the taxi driver of the 90's with one major difference, taxi driver is good, creative, and unique, while boondock saints is pretty average. the best part was the cussing bar tendor.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2001 09:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

no one cares for your opinion backfire

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 06:17 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

everyone cares about my opnion.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 06:19 AM
BackFire

my opinions should be recognized as the facts that they are.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 06:21 AM
Machine
Open Your Eyes

ok ! mister pearl hrbor was a good movie !

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 06:36 AM
Machine
Open Your Eyes

thats real fact their you ass muncher

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 06:37 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

ass muncher?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 06:41 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

yes he nibbles on the oo of another person in the attempt to get some sort of redigested fatty product

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 07:08 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

How repulsive!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 07:15 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

hey its not me its him , so have you thought about the offer to rape him and his dad ?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 07:25 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't talk like that, dammit. What you two buddies do on you're own time is your business!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2001 07:29 AM