KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Amanda Peet's New Movie: Lot Like Love

Amanda Peet's New Movie: Lot Like Love
Started by: greyboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
greyboy

Amanda Peet's New Movie: Lot Like Love

just saw the trailer for this and i'm happy to see amanda peet in a new movie...what can i say, i think i have thing for her...she's hot and a good actress. i started having a whole new respect for her after whole nine yards.

anyone else seen the trailer for this? plus, whip cream bikini girl from varsity blues is in it too. woot!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:54 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TombRaiderGurl
Angelina Jolies Girl

i saw the trailor for this and i cant wait untill it comes out! i think it will be a really good movie! Amanda Peet is a excellent actress!big grin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:01 AM
TombRaiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send TombRaiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by TombRaiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

yeah, I also liked her in Somethings Gotta Give...she can hold her own against acting gods like Jack Nicholson.

also just realized that Kal Penn is in the movie too...after harold and kumar, i can't get enough of that kid. glad he's going to be in a really big, mainstream movie.

like your sig btw...saw hackers again this weekend on hbo.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:55 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

I respect any actress that has the courage to expose her bings

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:32 AM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

..or lack there of.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:42 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

I forgot what I was watching but they showed the same trailer for this movie twice during every commercial it seemed. I was sick of it before I finished the first one, lets just leave it at that.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:59 PM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Two slightly different trailers.

That part where the guys tells Kutcher he sucks was funny.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:44 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I caught that trailer in the theatre w/ "Sin City". The audience, myself included, thought it was hilarious.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:13 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

havent seen sin city, but keep meaning to.

i think the trailer is pretty good as well...shows that the flick has some good writing...not all one liners, but content to back it up.

i know i brought up kal penn before...question: are the frozen burgers as good as the ones from the restaurant? i have to argue that they're BETTER.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:55 PM
crickey77

This movie looks really good. Ashton and Amanda seem like they have a good chemistry going. And like you said, greyboy, its not all one liners.

I saw Ashton on TV a few nights ago and he said that he actually bet his producer that he would be in an underwear ad if this movie was #1 at the b.o. this weekend... do you think he would actually do it? lol, that would be too funny smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:58 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote