KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Constantine!

Constantine!
Started by: dgeniu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dgeniu

Cool Constantine!

So, how was it? How would you describe it?

Personally, I think Keanu Reevs did a great job with this movie... I have to tell you - I never read any Hellblazer comics and I know the director changed its immage, but the elements he added aren`t out of place. Los Angeles as the setting is an ironic choice - the City of Angels- yeah, right! and Constantine looks different, but its for the better, he conviced me (well, it was Keanu combined with the new look) he really came out of hell and that he dispised that place greatly.

In other words - it ruls! Both the theme, the cast and the approach - it was original. I mean, aren`t movies supposed to be all about authenticity, especially nowadays when it`s all sequels and prequels?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:24 PM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

My boyfriend wants to see it with me but I really don't care if I see it or not.It looks like a typical "The Devil's Abouate"jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:59 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I really enjoyed watching this move. the action, special effects were great. The best part were the actors who played gabriel and lucifer, I thought they did a great job! smile

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:24 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Check out the thread on this in the Comic Book Movie forums.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 06:38 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote