KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Artemis Fowl movie

Artemis Fowl movie
Started by: howl_for_fowl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
howl_for_fowl

Shocked Artemis Fowl movie

OMG!!! PEOPLE!!!! ARTEMIS FOWL!!! MOVIE!!!!

Who do y'all think Artemis is played by?! or Holly Short? or Butler and Juliet?!!!!? cummon...talk to me i got 2 know!!!!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 02:57 AM
howl_for_fowl is currently offline Click here to Send howl_for_fowl a Private Message Find more posts by howl_for_fowl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiyana_ayame

I can't wait for this film to come out I love the books so much. Does anyone know when it's out? They better get it right, stick to the books otherwise they'll just ruin it. I dunno who they'll get to play all the characters but they better look the part or i wont be very happy.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 09:59 PM
kiyana_ayame is currently offline Click here to Send kiyana_ayame a Private Message Find more posts by kiyana_ayame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

cool me's cant wait

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:31 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJMissPinkie
Formerly the MCElite

check out the artemis fowl thread in the bk discucission forum i think they know more there smile

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 08:48 PM
DJMissPinkie is currently offline Click here to Send DJMissPinkie a Private Message Find more posts by DJMissPinkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chimp

this has jack all to do with the movies, but any one who has read supernatrulists and artic incident, may have noticied this

the leader of the super natrulists is called STEFAN BASHKIR

in artic incedent, artimus says that he will go as STEFAN BASHKIR, the chess master, and butler will be his uncle. do you think this is a coincidence?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 10:58 AM
chimp is currently offline Click here to Send chimp a Private Message Find more posts by chimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

cool!!
Daniel Radcliffe would b great artemis, but since he's already HP... it would be cheesy...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:30 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

does anyone know when its coming out?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 09:18 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

I hate to say this but it's been awhile back since I heard about making an artemis fowl movie I'm sure there would atleast be a release date or somethin' or any info but none. Ya think they some how cancelled the production? Hopefully it's just a gigantic delay that will go away soon. Not that i read the books but I'm really looking forward to how this movie turns out... That is if there is a movie.

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:24 PM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Yoda
The One and Only

who is rumored to play Artemis?

sig by Ast Rofan "Remember the 18th!!! Remember the 4th!!! Remember the Grill!!!"

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:59 AM
Lord Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
titalice
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, Artemis Fowl THE MOVIE?! I never knew about this! I'm soooo excited and I loved the books so much! I even think of becoming a Director when I'm older and used to think I'll make an awesome movie of this one day! Now it's coming out! I'm going to see it right away and yes... who is going to play Artemis, Juliet, Butler and I can't remember if Mulch in the first one? Tell me!!!!!!!!

I was going to kill the sexiest person alive... then I realised suicide was not the answer!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:42 PM
titalice is currently offline Click here to Send titalice a Private Message Find more posts by titalice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gotham_vigilant
Fun Fan

It's scheduled to come out 2005, but there isn't even a cast listed on IMDB. What's up with that?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 06:59 PM
gotham_vigilant is currently offline Click here to Send gotham_vigilant a Private Message Find more posts by gotham_vigilant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

COOL! i loved that book!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:27 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Xanatos

i heard that the guy who plays malfoy in HP is Artemis.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:03 PM
Darth Xanatos is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sordsnbld
people hate me

dude its gonna be awsome but not as awsome as deltora. but awsome.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:59 PM
sordsnbld is currently offline Click here to Send sordsnbld a Private Message Find more posts by sordsnbld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danellemarie3

i movie would be sooooooooo awesome!!!!! Those books are my faves!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:33 AM
danellemarie3 is currently offline Click here to Send danellemarie3 a Private Message Find more posts by danellemarie3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

An Artemis Fowl movie yay! ive read all the books its so cool

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:17 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
??????
Weeee!

ARTEMIS FOWL MOVIE!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

I've done some research and I have found out that the original release date was moved forward because of high travel costs (they will be filming in Ireland), they hope to finally start filming this summer and release it sometime in 2006. as far as I can tell there is nothing posted on who is in the cast although there are roumors Camron Diaz will be Holly Short (if you know anything is pls tell!!!), the movie is directed by Larry Guterman (the director of son of the mask, cats and dogs and antz) and is produced by Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal. The production compony is alliance atlantis and will be released by mirimax films. The script will be written by John Stockwell.

I'll try find more, but for now thats all I have. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:32 AM
?????? is currently offline Click here to Send ?????? a Private Message Find more posts by ?????? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byte366

Worried

Ok this is what I have found out about the artemis fowl movie: the boy originally cast to play artemis(the guy talked about below) got too old to be in the movie. There were some arguments so the production was DELAYED not cancelled THANK GOD!!!! I personally cant wait for the movie and it is rumored to come out summer/ winter of 06 but maybe longer because of the delay. Keep me posted ppls

ttyl ppl Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek! ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:04 PM
byte366 is currently offline Click here to Send byte366 a Private Message Find more posts by byte366 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Moving to MDF....

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:49 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digital Angel
Give me my sin again

omg! an artemis fowl movie?? the books are lUSH, i think that tom felton guy would make a great artemis, he is a little old now tho to be fair

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:03 PM
Digital Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote