KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Reign of Fire Trailer!

Reign of Fire Trailer!
Started by: echoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
echoman

Reign of Fire Trailer!

I just checked out the trailer for Reign of Fire and I must say I was pretty impressed. Anyone else see it yet? The poster that's out for the movie looks awesome! I'm a big fan of Matthew McConaughey and Rob Bowman so I'm hoping this movie is going to be good...

Reign Of Fire Official Site

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 09:20 AM
echoman is currently offline Click here to Send echoman a Private Message Find more posts by echoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

dont have the flash thing you need to view the site, some info on it would be nice

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 09:44 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

this movie looks awesome

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 10:37 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Saw the trailer with "The Scorpion King". It didn't really say what it was about.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 01:56 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmm looks kind of dumb, where is ST George when you need him

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 07:35 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Dragonheart 3

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2002 01:49 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
echoman

They had a poll on the site that I thought was kinda interesting...Do you think dragons really ever existed? Probably not but life would be pretty interesting if we had real-life dragons flying around...lol! I'd probably keep one as a pet...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2002 07:05 AM
echoman is currently offline Click here to Send echoman a Private Message Find more posts by echoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Puff the magic dragon?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2002 07:16 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

Dragon heart 3 are you retarded damn thats stupid ,it has nothing similar to dragon heart the time setting is completly different even the dragons are different ,damn chris you think you know everything about movies well no one knows everything

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 08:19 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
echoman

quote:
Originally posted by ToMacco
Puff the magic dragon?

Oh yeah!! Puffing the magic dragon while watching the movie is EXACTLY the way to go!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 09:11 AM
Dim
Creativity

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah so you don't care how lame it really is..

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 01:23 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The magic dragon does make a lot of bad movies better.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 25th, 2002 06:44 PM
echoman

but seriously...am i the only one that's hoping this movie is going to be good fun? It's got a different twist than most dragon movies...it's set in the future, which I think is pretty interesting. You're not really going to see dragons and swords...instead you'll see tanks, missiles, planes, etc...fighting against the dragons. Cool concept, I think...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 07:39 PM
Julie
The Student

*still skeptical* I'll withhold judgment until I see the movie...if that'll ever happen

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 05:23 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
echoman

wink

Old Post Apr 29th, 2002 06:28 AM
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by Machine
Dragon heart 3 are you retarded damn thats stupid ,it has nothing similar to dragon heart the time setting is completly different even the dragons are different ,damn chris you think you know everything about movies well no one knows everything

someones unfamiliar with sarcasm.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2002 08:23 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

and i dont claim to know everything about movies, just more then you. eek!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2002 08:25 PM
echoman

OUCH! eek!

Old Post May 1st, 2002 07:36 AM
Rockula

For the record I read the premise on this somewhere and it went pretty much as follows.

In the distant past the dragons were destroyed and buried with only a magic spell (or something of that nature) left to bring them back. Naturally someone stumbles on the spell long after the world has forgotten about it and sets the dragons loose again. Fast forward a few years and the dragons have taken over and humanity is being wiped out. One sherrif and one "cocky" American team up to take back the world.

The premise is hard to explain without sounding a little hocky but I saw the preview at the theatre and it did seem badass

Old Post May 5th, 2002 07:18 AM
Rockula is currently offline Click here to Send Rockula a Private Message Find more posts by Rockula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
echoman

Eh...1 American Dude and a Sheriff rescue entire London? LOL! That sounds so I dunno...retarded?! ( not that you sound retarded Rockula...) LOL! Seriously though, how the heck would you explain the story to someone without ruining the integrity of the movie? I tried to explain the film to my friends and they were just like, "okay, so what's so great about that?!"

Old Post May 7th, 2002 09:42 AM