KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Best Vin Diesel movies

Best Vin Diesel movies
Started by: Diesel fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

Cool Best Vin Diesel movies

This is for any 1 who likes Vin Diesel

Disscuss the latest movies and best movies that have Vin Diesel in them
and also you can disscuss the latest games with Vin in them or the 1's in production at Tigon Studios - Vin's game company

So get podting about the guy every 1 wants to be

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:58 AM
Diesel fan is currently offline Click here to Send Diesel fan a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

i thought u were doin a poll aswell but oh well. i like saving private ryan, well wat ive seen of it.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:02 AM
Em0me101 is currently offline Click here to Send Em0me101 a Private Message Find more posts by Em0me101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

What other movies does that actor play in?jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:04 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

xXx and others like it gotta go bye - back between 1 and 3

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:06 AM
Diesel fan is currently offline Click here to Send Diesel fan a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Oh it is that actor.No I do not care for his type of movies.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:46 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

i dont really like him that much but his role in Chronicles of riddick was good yes

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:04 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was better in the first film, Pitch Black. I thought he was good in PB.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:41 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

he can't act and non of his movies are any good, exept saving privat Ryan where he was a bifigure

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:09 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can act, just not amazing. Pitch Black was a perfect sci fi film.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:59 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I've enjoyed most of his movies, but the ones that stand out would be Knockaround Guys, Pitch Black, A Man Apart, and lastly, Chronicles of Riddick.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:00 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Pitch Black is good. Everything else he's done sucks.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:02 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

loved pitch black and chronicles of riddick...especially the religious aspects of it...

saving private ryan was superb although he wasnt a major figure in it (it was his debut film though)

havent seen xXx and i didnt like fast and the furious

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession

i CAN act to, but not amasing. ok Pitch Black was a pritty god film, bit that was not his doing. cronicles of riddic sucked shit worse then any other expensive movie

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:36 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I HATE Vin Diesel! HATE!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:29 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

has no one mentioned boiler room?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:17 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draconigena
Browncoat

Iron Giant

He didn't even have to act for that one, just talk big grin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:58 AM
draconigena is currently offline Click here to Send draconigena a Private Message Find more posts by draconigena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by forumcrew
has no one mentioned boiler room?

i only saw that the once late at night on channel 4...it had a surprisingly big name cast with ben affleck and giovanni ribisi

i hadn't even heard of it before until i saw it that night...good film though

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 08:36 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Originally posted by MildPossession

Pitch Black sucked... the movie was just Twohy's treatment for Alien 3. Anyway, I liked Vin in Saving Private Ryan. I also like him in that one movie where he gets raped with a cactus... jk. evil face

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:01 PM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

knockaround guys, a man apart, pitch black, and of course boiler room are all damn good movies and in some are n part due to diesel.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul165
Restricted

Account Restricted

chronicals of riddick and pitchblack

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 08:19 PM
darthmaul165 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul165 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul165 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote