KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Red Malibu

The Red Malibu
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

The Red Malibu

I'll bet anything it was Butch that keyed Vincents car. If you remember the bar scene in Pulp Fiction where Vega is eyeing up Butch calling him Palooka and Punchy, Butch is giving Mr. Vega the "im gonna whip your ass" look but doesnt when the realization comes that Vega and Wallace are good friends. So what does Butch do? After he buys his pack of Red Apples he goes outside and keys Vince's Malibu. So how does Butch know that the red Malibu is Vincents? My guess is that there are no cars parked outside the alleyway entrance to the bar and since there were only Wallace, Paul the bartender, Jules, Vincent , and himself in the bar, plus the fact that Jules and Vince were not in the bar wher the meeting of the boxing match began, Butch assumes the car has to belong to one of the two men who just walked in, since Marsellus Wallace appears to be the type of man who is either chauffered around or has a much nicer ride. Am I right? or do I seriously need to get a life?

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 10th, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:04 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote