KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What do you guys think about fever pitch

What do you guys think about fever pitch
Started by: PINBALL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PINBALL

What do you guys think about fever pitch

i thought it was pretty good it had some pretty funny parts what do u guys think of it

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 01:29 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Never heard of it..

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:25 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrankWhite69

im from NY so i wont go watch this movie lol...maybe when its out on dvd i heard it was pretty good but Falons acting was terrible.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 03:14 AM
FrankWhite69 is currently offline Click here to Send FrankWhite69 a Private Message Find more posts by FrankWhite69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sidious

As I am from Scotland, I have only seen the original version. As that is to do with real football I like it.

The new one is baseball and as British I do not see what the fuss is about that. I can not see the film doing anything anywhere else than the States. Maybe why I have not even heard of it being released here.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:45 AM
Darth Sidious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Sidious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sidious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

i havent seen it, but i just found out yesterday that is was directed by the farrelly brothers, which was wierd for them. i wanna see it now.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:38 PM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Is nothing but homeage to the Red Sox winning the World series. With all the jubille of the Sox's victory the studio prolly decided to market the film so that Red Sox nation fans would go see it. Nothing really interesting in this film.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 07:28 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

I liked it for 2 reasons one was because it was funny and the other was that the Sox came back from a 3 game deficate and beat the Yankees who I really hate

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:49 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

new guy here

i thought it was pretty good. parts of it were really funny. the problem is you have to know a bit about red sox history to appreciate whats so funny about it. they did a fantastic job of portraying boston and boston's fans. i'm from boston, and watching that movie... it was like i actually knew people who are exactly like the characters in that movie. my one criticism of it is that you definitly won't enjoy it as much if you are not from boston.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:54 AM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fenwayfranks
wicked pissah

I liked the movie itself. I was a bit dissapointed with them not putting more ALCS and world series action in it. At the end when they were on the field, I thought there could've been more lines between falon and barrymore and a little bit more excitement there.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:31 PM
fenwayfranks is currently offline Click here to Send fenwayfranks a Private Message Find more posts by fenwayfranks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote