KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Serenity [NOOOOOOOOW!]

Serenity [NOOOOOOOOW!]
Started by: Alatopel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alatopel

Serenity [NOOOOOOOOW!]

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity/

As per my cry whenever I talk about the movie, SERENITY NOW! Or, more specifically, the trailer! Woo!

For those who don't know, Serenity is based off of one of the awsomest TV shows that FOX canceled after 12 episodes. Just was too good for them. =P Anyways, the guy who made it didn't like that, and started selling it as a movie idea. It gathered a fanbase from it's DVD release, and now they're making the movie! Hooray!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:54 AM
Alatopel is currently offline Click here to Send Alatopel a Private Message Find more posts by Alatopel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Hoooooochie Mumma!!!!

Sorry...a Seinfeld moment there.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Interesting... yes

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 01:18 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

Awesome. Just awesome.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:37 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I htink the trailer looks good. I'll see it...how good it is determines if I see it more than once

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 06:08 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

ive never seen the tv show but the trailer looks promising but what i really want is a Babylon 5 Feature Film.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 03:09 AM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I saw Serenity yesterday, and I really enjoyed it a lot, but I thought it would have made a better two hour special on TV. The sound effects were super tight as well.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:54 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Serenity was a good movie. Not great but definitely good. Nice sci-fi flick.

BTW, there is already a thread for this in the Sci-fi/Fantasy Forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/t371702.html

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:06 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
natigirl

I think you get alot more out of it if you've seen the series. I'm a fan of the series and I saw the movie with a friend who hadn't seen the series, and while she enjoyed it, I was much more blown away. You're alot more emotionally invested in the characters if you've seen the show.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 04:27 PM
natigirl is currently offline Click here to Send natigirl a Private Message Find more posts by natigirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by natigirl
I think you get alot more out of it if you've seen the series. I'm a fan of the series and I saw the movie with a friend who hadn't seen the series, and while she enjoyed it, I was much more blown away. You're alot more emotionally invested in the characters if you've seen the show.

I'm sure you are probably right. I will watch the DVD's for sure when they come out. Can't wait. smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 11:31 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'm sure you are probably right. I will watch the DVD's for sure when they come out. Can't wait. smile

I'm watching the "firefly" complete series right now.

Got 'em on Amazon.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 01:56 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I just put them on my netflix queue! smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 10:26 AM
Paola
Ronin

Originally posted by Nevermind
Serenity was a good movie. Not great but definitely good. Nice sci-fi flick.

BTW, there is already a thread for this in the Sci-fi/Fantasy Forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/t371702.html

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 05:17 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote