KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Wachowski's Next Project

The Wachowski's Next Project
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lau_timmy

The Wachowski's Next Project

Originally Posted By: Jay Taylor
The masterminds responsible for the successful "Matrix" film franchise, may be preparing to bring their next Sci-Fi story to the bigscreen. According to rumors sent to us by an anonymous source, the Wachowski brothers are planning a new Sci-Fi film franchise tentatively titled "DreamscapesAxis." According to the source, the Wachowski's are now secretly working on cutting a deal with a writer for their new Sci-Fi film project, through the William Morris Agency.

It is not yet known, whether or not the Wachowski's will be the directors or producers for this film project, who will be starring in it, or which studio it will be made by. According to our source, "DreamscapesAxis" or simply "The Axis", will possibly be the first film of a new Sci-Fi film franchise similar to the "Matrix" series, and may possibly be a trilogy. According to our source, "DreamScapesAxis" will be using new special effects as groundbreaking as the "Bullet-Time" effect, but were not used in any of the "Matrix" films.

Having seen a script synopsis for the film, our source added "I seen some ideas that definitely are new and almost controversial for the film industry." The source continued "The key words I do Remember are 'Second Messiah', 'DIA', 'supernatural', and strewn all over the script is the word Axis. There were some Action scenes describing 'Gung fu' moves and something about Ultra dimensions."

This information has not been confirmed, and thus should not be taken as fact until proven otherwise. We will bring you more details on this story as it develops.

Last edited by lau_timmy on May 2nd, 2005 at 07:39 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:37 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

Actually isn't their next project supposed to be V FOR VENDETTA? It's a comic book film and it's starring natalie portman. It's coming out november 5th, 2005. I'm not sure who's doing the film but i think it's the wachowski brothers * Scratches head *

Anyways sounds cool but I'm not sure about the effects. If it's gonna be like the matrix then great but if it's gonna be like reloaded and revloutions I'm out.

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:18 PM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yes it is... Im looking forward to it eek!
and about the axis, any info on whats it about?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:24 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote