KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Best movie this summer?

What film will be the best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
War of the Worlds 6 10.00%
Batman Begins 11 18.33%
Star Wars Episode 3 32 53.33%
Fantastic Four 3 5.00%
Kingdom of Heaven 3 5.00%
Other 5 8.33%
Total: 60 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Best movie this summer?
Started by: trav6612

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trav6612
She is Hot

Question The Best movie this summer?

This summer, there are going to be some blockbuster films, but which one do you think will be the biggest and best?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:34 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

My vote is for Star Wars 3

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:36 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge of the Sith

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:11 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I'm voting for Fantastic 4, because its trailer has "Counting bodies like sheep to the rythm of the war drums" by A Perfect Circle... so i love it already

One little spark...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:19 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me out of those it's Batman Begins, but probably Star Wars III.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:45 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Well I reckon Star Wars will be the biggest coz it's like the last one but I reeeeally want to see Kingdom of Heaven, I love historic action/adventure films!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:47 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

Well I still didn't see hitchhikers guide but that's not really a summer film. here are my top 5 anticipated movies from the SUMMER:

1. Star wars episode III: revenge of the sith
2. Batman Begins
3. War of the worlds
4. Charlie and the chocolate factory
5. Kingdom of heaven

Other movies I want to see this summer in order of release not most anticipated:

Crash
Cinderella man
Mr. and Mrs. smith
Lords of dogtown
The fantastic four
The island
The brothers grimm
Red eye
Everything is illuminated
The great raid

Movies I'm not looking forward to that much but I'm seeing just for the fun of it:

The wedding crashers
Stealth
The dukes of hazzard
The pink panther

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:31 PM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman Begins

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:02 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Revenge of the Sith

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

I forgot about charlie and chocolate factory and Mr and Mrs Smith. This summer is going to be jam packed

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 05:51 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
Batman Begins

Yeah if I wasnt such a huge Batman Fan I would have voted for Kingdom of Heaven.Last year it would easily have gotten my vote.But since it looks like they are FINALLY making a good batman movie for a change which really has me excited since they wont be making the same mistakes from the past four films.I got to go with Batman Begins as well.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

The movies I'm looking forward to seeing this summer:
1: Star Wars Revenge of the Sith
2: Batman Begins
3: Fantastic Four
4: other
I'm not sure which movie will be the biggest and the best. I think it's between Revenge of the Sith and Batman Begins, between the choices from the poll.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:09 PM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Originally posted by trav6612
I forgot about charlie and chocolate factory and Mr and Mrs Smith. This summer is going to be jam packed
I am really looking forward to Charlie and the chocolate factory I also think Bewitched is going to hilarious!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:24 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Damn I hope it's gonna be Episode III...

... but I think the smart money is gonna be on Batman Begins.

Oh Sweat!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 06:00 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

1. Fantastic Four
2. Batman Begins
3 and 4. War Of the world or KIngdom of heaven.
5. Definatley Year of Yao!!! laughing ..no i dont know for 5th

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 08:47 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Top Summer movies for me:

1. Star Wars Episode Three: ROTS
2. Batman Begins
3. War of the Worlds
4. Kingdom of Heaven
5. Fantastic Four
6. Mr. and Mrs. Smith

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:04 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Top Summer movies for me:

1. Star Wars Episode Three: ROTS
2. Batman Begins
3. War of the Worlds
4. Kingdom of Heaven
5. Fantastic Four
6. Mr. and Mrs. Smith

same

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:28 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver
1>Star wars Episode III
2>War of the worlds
3>Unleashed
4>Batman begins
5>Mr. and Mrs. Smith
6>Fantastic Four
7>Kingdom of Heaven
8>Crash
9>Layer Cake

raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:46 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Batman Begins followed by ROTS.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:20 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Star wars three is going to be the best!I can't wait to see it.JM eek!

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 11:04 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote