KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » E Online worst sequels

E Online worst sequels
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

E Online worst sequels

I found this web site:

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Topten/Worstsequels/

I for one want to so seriously make this person bleed.

In this persons opinion: 'Batman and Robin', 'Look whos talking Too', and 'Speed 2' are considered better movies than Star Wars Episode 1.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:50 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

They are, IMO too, lol.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:53 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's crazy

Old Post May 6th, 2005 02:54 PM
wuk es't is currently offline Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's an opinion, and one I share. The dialogue in Episode 1 was absolutely horrid, and of course there's Jar Jar, and Jake Lloyd who had no place in that movie.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 03:04 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would rather go through the movies the site mentioned than sit through the acting in Episode I again.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 05:15 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I believe what is meant here is that they are not the worse movies, just worse sequels. So Episode 1 was much worse in comparison to the originals than Look Who's Talking Too is to its original.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:13 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
I believe what is meant here is that they are not the worse movies, just worse sequels. So Episode 1 was much worse in comparison to the originals than Look Who's Talking Too is to its original.

Ditto.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:49 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: E Online worst sequels

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I found this web site:

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Topten/Worstsequels/

I for one want to so seriously make this person bleed.

In this persons opinion: 'Batman and Robin', 'Look whos talking Too', and 'Speed 2' are considered better movies than Star Wars Episode 1.

mad What?Those movies suck how could they compare that to star wars one?jm mad

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 11:08 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
y_monkee

no way ... episode one was bad at first, but if u watch it a few times it gets better, unlike epII **rolleyes**

episode one was worth it just to see the end dual lightsabres clash but ... yea, each to their own

worst sequeal is probably Batman and Robin but i'm sure i can find worse if i just looked hard enuf ............ like Cruel Intentions 2 or them str8 to video/dvd titles

Old Post May 7th, 2005 12:27 PM
y_monkee is currently offline Click here to Send y_monkee a Private Message Find more posts by y_monkee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

^ You probably have to factor in hype. Nobody sees those straight to video sequels. You have to remember that Episode I sent millions of people home disappointed.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:13 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote