KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » good TRAILERS. bad MOVIE.

good TRAILERS. bad MOVIE.
Started by: Morpheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

Question good TRAILERS. bad MOVIE.

Have you ever seen movie that kick ass.
but, The movie 4 sh*t? raver raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:19 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

The Forgoten

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:21 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: good TRAILERS. bad MOVIE.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morpheus
Have you ever seen movie that kick ass.
but, The movie 4 sh*t? raver raver

I think you meant to say the trailer kicked ass but the movie was shit right? one that immediately comes to mind is Batman 89.Great trailer,horrible movie. sick

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea i think thats what he meant..

The jacket comes to mind for me, although the movie wasnt shit I just didnt feel it was as good as the trailer made me hope... the village had a misleading trailer which made be not appreciate the movie for what it was, i wish i could see it again without having seen the trailer i think id of liked it better... I just saw crash tonight and i hadnt really seen anything on it and im glad i think i kinda like it that way better. (btw crash was very good)

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:04 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Big budget blockbusters make great trailers because of the visuals but the movies usually suck. Example: The Day After Tomorrow. You could tell that the movie would suck but the visuals of a giant tital wave going through NY is pretty cool. But the movie was much better as a 60 second version.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:12 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I agree, another film I would put on that list is AVP.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:03 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Anchorman

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:33 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver sorry about that. I was in a hurry to the moives. roll eyes (sarcastic) raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:58 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazingBarrells

i thought anchorman was hilarious. Avp for me too also blade trinity, that movie had so much potential, but stupid boy david goyer f*ed it all up.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:12 PM
BlazingBarrells is currently offline Click here to Send BlazingBarrells a Private Message Find more posts by BlazingBarrells Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

Eppy I The Phantom Menace. But then I think the only reason that the trailer was good was samual L jackson, liam neeson, ewan mcgregor - and the double bladed lightsaber. Also the fact that I'd been waiting for the prequals since I was 4. Come to think of it the trailer that featured the double ended lightsaber ruined one of the best parts in the film. Damn you trailer editors/teaser directors!!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:35 AM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Blade Trinity
Spider-Man 2 (not necessarily bad, trailer made it look a lot better than what it was)
xXx
Clockstoppers

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:45 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

That happens alot and it is annoying.You say to yourself this movie traile r looks good and find out the movie sucks.JM mad

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:20 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

SAW

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:27 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

x-men 1 & 2, elektra, underworld, pearl harbour...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Originally posted by hayden's minx
Eppy I The Phantom Menace. But then I think the only reason that the trailer was good was samual L jackson, liam neeson, ewan mcgregor - and the double bladed lightsaber. Also the fact that I'd been waiting for the prequals since I was 4. Come to think of it the trailer that featured the double ended lightsaber ruined one of the best parts in the film. Damn you trailer editors/teaser directors!!

HOW DARE YOU!!! EPISODE I WAS GREAT!!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:09 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

episode III, shaun of the dead, the punisher

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:45 AM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

yea the puisher for sure!!! hellboy for me too, i hated that movie but thought the trailer made it look good.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:48 AM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

oops i misread the thread. i thought this was just good movie trailers in general. in which case all of the above are good trailers, and the punisher was a good trailer for a bad movie

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:56 AM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
episode III, shaun of the dead, the punisher

You saw EpIII already??

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:15 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I doubt that the person who said that has seen it and even if they have I still doubt that the film was actually bad considering it's two thumbs up, word of mouth, positive reviews, etc.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:04 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote