KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » napolean question

napolean question
Started by: imtheonlyme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
imtheonlyme

napolean question

do you remember, I'm pretty sure Napolean dynamite played the song 'time after time' during the prom scene, when Napolean & Deb were dacing..but I'm not sure.. did they? smile

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:08 PM
imtheonlyme is currently offline Click here to Send imtheonlyme a Private Message Find more posts by imtheonlyme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Yyyyyyyyeah.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:22 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

I believe so.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:08 AM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i think that was the song they were dancing too..

I loved Deb's big poofy sleeves

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:24 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

80s throwback fashion shiz!
Actually ...the pointis that Idaho have onlt just got the 80s fashion ... scrap that throwback thing.

I'm considering getting some poofy sleeves myself!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:31 AM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i thought that movie didnt really have a "date" cause they played Backstreet Boys music ... you know when Haillie Duff's character was doing her dance thing at the end..???

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:37 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

Yeah, it's basedin modernish times - but the original script was drafted late 90s, so if they kept that theme - then late 90s. The fact that everything is a little dated in the film is reference to Idaho being full of things stuck in the 80s. I love the 80s Jock hair.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:40 AM
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

lol yeah it was time after time.... that song was also used in a ton of movies "romy and Michelle's high school reunion" (another movie scripted in the 90's)

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:44 AM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Already, question answered. You cats can discuss the actual movie in the "Napoleon Dynamite" movie thre. Lord knows that thing needs to be resurrected.

GOSH!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:05 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote