KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » CSI "Grave Danger Parts 1 & 2"

CSI "Grave Danger Parts 1 & 2"
Started by: periera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
periera

CSI "Grave Danger Parts 1 & 2"

Anyone else catch this last Thursday? I thought it was awesome, and I loved his selection of guest stars. I don't quite understand his fascination with burying people alive, though. Great, great season finale.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:43 PM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is on television in a few weeks here, I can't wait!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:26 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

It's very good, you'll definitely be glued to your seat!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:40 AM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Did you catch the Volume 2 quote ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 07:59 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

Dammit no, I didn't, and I was really trying to look out for stuff like that too. sad What was it?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:06 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

On another occasion you'd be 100 percent right, today you are 100 percent wrong. That is a line from the Bride to the assassin with the shotgun about her being pregnant.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:26 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Grissom says that to the man with the bomb.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:27 AM
furryman
honky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
It is on television in a few weeks here, I can't wait!

ooh, when exactly?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:44 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tonights episode in the UK is called Compulsion which is seven episodes away from the Tarantino episode, so seven weeks time.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:43 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I missed it, personally. I highly, highly doubt that the Season 5 finale will be shown on "CSI Weekends", so I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD release.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:19 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

That sucks, but if you have to it will be worth the wait. They'll probably show it in reruns during downtime this summer, though.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:21 AM
pryce11

When is it going to be shown in the uk on 5

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 05:53 PM
pryce11 is currently offline Click here to Send pryce11 a Private Message Find more posts by pryce11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have to wait another week for CSI directed by Tarantino, it was taken off air tonight because of what has been happening in London, so now showing next Tuesday instead...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:02 PM
eggmayo

Yeah, saw it yesterday. Wasn't really that great... good, but CSI is good.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:39 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK
----DiVAS-R-DEADLY-------

i never got to see it but i know it might have been good

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:36 PM
KILLBILLFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send KILLBILLFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by KILLBILLFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was excellent, I was very pleased with it, even a reference to Lucio Fulci in the episodes lol!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:57 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are releasing a DVD with the Tarantino episodes on, so can't wait to buy that this month!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 01:13 PM
Geene

Damn it, Germany still has to wait for the season finale about 4 months, season 5 just started last night!
But I already know what it's going to be about... Hope Nick survives?!?!?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:35 PM
Geene is currently offline Click here to Send Geene a Private Message Find more posts by Geene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote