KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Sister Act 3: Breaking the Habit (Whoopie returns)

Sister Act 3: Breaking the Habit (Whoopie returns)
Started by: enyafreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enyafreak

Sister Act 3: Breaking the Habit (Whoopie returns)

Whoopie Goldberg is returning to convent with the news that Sister Act 3 has been greenlit.

the new film sees the sisters face heartache when mother superior falls ill. with no money to pay for the operation they turn to their old freind Deloris. soon they are taking the choir on tour but there is a menace lurking in the shadows in the form of a disapproving minister (rumored to be christopher Lee) who discovers a devastating secret from Deloris past that could ruin her relationship with the sisters forever.

Sister Act 3 : Breaking the Habit is due out in 2008

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:51 PM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Only 1,079 days until its Summer 2008 Memorial Day premiere extravaganza!

And only 1,086 days until it's out of the theaters.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:15 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enyafreak

i think it sounds great

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:57 PM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

*sarcasm* Whoopie

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:40 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

let's hope the catholics protes this one.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:59 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Wonderful news.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:02 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

I enjoyed the first two. The first one moreso.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:18 AM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Not another one.Man it is going to suck.The first one was the best but the second one was alittle boring for me.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:09 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

whoopie goldberg is horrible, her humor is about as funny as an athsma attack

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:13 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

from south park-
Whoopie goldgberg: Republicans are stupid.
Audience: laughs and claps
WG: They are so stupid.
A:laughs and claps
WG:Republicans are stupid.
A:laughs and claps

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:42 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah, her show is just as bad.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:37 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

sequels always suck. Whats the point of making another sister act? the 2nd one was really bad but the 1st one is classic. Im not really into the third one.

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:44 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

erm darling, *checks out ickeris's sig* I think episode II, III, IV, V, VI where all sequels to star wars, whats ur point exactly?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:51 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clavis
erm darling, *checks out ickeris's sig* I think episode II, III, IV, V, VI where all sequels to star wars, whats ur point exactly?

IV was the original...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

LOL. I noticed that ..... I was just referring that not all sequels are good and yes I know all star wars are sequels ok

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:28 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pr1983
IV was the original...

you catch my drift wink

ickeris2003> good for you Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:57 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I don't know.

I'd be willing to watch it when it comes out on DVD maybe.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:37 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

your welcome stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:43 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I bet you it will make a total of $21 at the box office.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:21 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

That should cover most of Whoopi's salary.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 06:49 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote