KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Whose you favorite character?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Carmen 0 0%
Tibby 1 100.00%
Lena 0 0%
Bridget 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Started by: ~AlluNeedIsLuv~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.Dance_Inside.

Smile The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants

This is my favourite book and its now turned into a movie!! YAY!!

who thinks it will be better or worse than the book?
and if you havent read the book you should

p.s. this book is more for girls. I don't know if the guys would enjoy but they might I dunno

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 01:20 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

is there alot of sex?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:47 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

I've heard of this book, but I've never read it yet. I'll maybe check it out at a library.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:27 PM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomicbomb
I am el diablo

I love that book so much..Its really cool, theres a movie did you know that?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:59 AM
Atomicbomb is currently offline Click here to Send Atomicbomb a Private Message Find more posts by Atomicbomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I have one question. How do all the girls wear the pants when they are in different locations? Do they just wear them for like a week and then send them on to the next person??

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:24 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathwish
Becky's Slave

It's not that difficult to understand.. i havent read it but they probably just send the pants to eachother wherever they are.

I wanna see it cuz Alexis Bledel is in it

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 09:33 PM
Deathwish is currently offline Click here to Send Deathwish a Private Message Find more posts by Deathwish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathwish
It's not that difficult to understand.. i havent read it but they probably just send the pants to eachother wherever they are.

So, it's not that difficult to understand but you know that because you know nothing about it?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:24 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I have not read the book but I have watched the trailer for this movie when it came out and thought that it looked really cute.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:46 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I also saw the trailer when I went to see Guess Who?, which leads me to yet another question this movie has to set straight as far as the travelling pants.

One of the girls is about 40 pounds heavier than the other girls. Please tell me how she possibly fits into the pants! Maybe she rips them and ultimately severs the friendship.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:53 PM
PINBALL

it looks like a dumb movie and has a stupid name you couldnt pay me to go... ok maybe you could

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:00 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I read all three books! It's awesome! I can't wait to see it. I think it's out on June 13??

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:10 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Originally posted by wuTa
is there alot of sex?
Not really.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:12 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I must be on everyone's ignore list; none of my questions were addressed.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:26 AM
fantasygirl

Originally posted by botankus
I must be on everyone's ignore list; none of my questions were addressed.
Oh. Sorry! Ok, ask them again!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:07 AM
crickey77

I'm really excited for this one!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:21 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cedric32

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

I absolutly love The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! Books and movie. Im obsessed with it, I've seen it four times in the theaters, i cant wait till it comes out on DVD. Whose your favorite character? Mine is Tibby, i love her dry sense of humor. Her and Bailey are the best pair I'd have to say. What are your opinions?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:12 AM
Cedric32 is currently offline Click here to Send Cedric32 a Private Message Find more posts by Cedric32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Does anyone have an answer to the issue concerning the girl who outweighs the others by at least 40 pounds and how she fits into the pants?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:38 PM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Originally posted by fantasygirl
I read all three books! It's awesome! I can't wait to see it. I think it's out on June 13??

I thought there were only 2 books messed

Originally posted by botankus
Does anyone have an answer to the issue concerning the girl who outweighs the others by at least 40 pounds and how she fits into the pants?

The pants are magic, so they fit all of them fine roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:08 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

magic pants?

Seriously you people need to get outside more.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:29 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cedric32

Its not just about magic pants, its about a friendship of four girls who for the first time in there lives are seperating for the summer. I know it sounds pretty stupid, but its actually a great book. Each of them has a different story and it will leave in tears by the end. And dont let the first chapter of it fool you, I read that and i was like, wtf. But just keep reading and you'll see what I mean. Well guys wouldnt like it, I dont think. But probably every girl that reads it would.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:29 PM
Cedric32 is currently offline Click here to Send Cedric32 a Private Message Find more posts by Cedric32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote