KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Scooby Doo Rocks!!!

who is your fav scooby doo character!?!?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Fred 0 0%
Velma 0 0%
Daphne 1 8.33%
Scooby and Shaggy rule!!! 11 91.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scooby Doo Rocks!!!
Started by: Skaita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skaita

Sleep Scooby Doo Rocks!!!

Hey peepssss

I am soo excited taht da movie is coming out soon... that's gonna be so kewl. I can't waaaaaait!
lol... shaggggggyyyyyy tee he I LOVE THE SHOW
oh yeah, you guys, let's like exchange stuff here where we can get more stuff on shaggy and da krew!

there is a website, i dunno if there is any info on the movie , bnut ther eis a contest about shcooooby doooooo

http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p2164.htm

Old Post Jun 4th, 2002 10:47 PM
Skaita is currently offline Click here to Send Skaita a Private Message Find more posts by Skaita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

You forgot to but another choice in that poll:
Nobody rolling on floor laughing
Maybe somebody doesn't like Scooby Doo wink

Last edited by Fitch on Jun 4th, 2002 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2002 11:29 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Scooby and Shaggy, of course.

I love it when those two are running away from a ghost, then they suddenly come out wearing costumes, then fool the ghost. Then the ghost does the old 'double take' thing, and then gets angry.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 04:03 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skaita

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

You mean there might be someone in this world who does NOT like ANY of the characters in Scooby Do?!?! AAAAAA! eek!

Oh, what are you saying? Oh that you were just joking! OH PHEW!!!! You scared me... don't ever scare me like that again please... my life was coming to an end... sad

Just kidding big grin

Later gater... hope you enjoy the movie.. yeah yeah, I know you just say you don't like the movie.. I can see you sneaking into the movie, trying not to be seen... tee hee.. it's OK, we all like cartoons! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 04:43 PM
Skaita is currently offline Click here to Send Skaita a Private Message Find more posts by Skaita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Like Spongebob!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 08:16 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

Pokemon laughing out loud (this stinks)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 09:34 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

oh....and about Scooby Doo......how should I say it...
SCOOBY DOO SUX laughing out loud laughing out loud .Now for real,I realy hate those characters eXept for Shaggy.He's real funny.But the rest.....God their stupid.
I cannot imagine a movie with them......horrible stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 09:41 PM
LanceWindu

If Shaggy and Scooby weren't in the cartoon, then the show would have been a flop for being so BORING.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 10:57 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockula

PalanFirith, I think you need to let go of all theses walls you seem to hide behind and just say what you feel. smokin'

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 01:08 AM
Rockula is currently offline Click here to Send Rockula a Private Message Find more posts by Rockula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

u're right
I admitmessedCOOBY DOO SUX!!!! laughing out loud

Rockula and Skaita , I understand that u like this movie(cartoon) but I really hate it.
Are u trying to convince me with those psihologichal phrases ??

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 10:16 PM
Dexx
wingless

i'm sure noone cares if someone likes it or not, therefor noone's tryin' to convince u.
Anyway...the damn cartoon sux. I remember i was watching it when my appendics started...surgery....bla bla. So u see...i hate it even more...and the graphics are really really bad

Old Post Jun 12th, 2002 07:26 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

scooby and shaggy are cool

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jun 12th, 2002 09:26 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockula

Hmm. Well for starters Palanfirith, I never said I liked the movie. I havn't seen the movie and due to it being released at the same time as the Bourne Identity I may not see it for a while. I just found it incredibly amusing that you went out of your way to pick a fight with a guy just because he likes a film idea you don't. On that note, why did you even check in on this list if you didn't want to see it. I never set out to argue with someone over something this silly, but I would like to think that if I did I would be man enough to take it when they argued back. But oh well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2002 11:14 PM
Rockula is currently offline Click here to Send Rockula a Private Message Find more posts by Rockula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I watched TRL yesterday on MTV and they had the cast of Scooby Doo, except for Matthew Lillard whose wife was in labor.

But they talked about the movie and they said that Velma and Daphne had a lesbian kiss that was filmed, but is on the cutting room floor.

They said that the original cartoon hinted at Velma being gay, but it was never expanded on so they were going to do it for the film, but I guess they figured that little kids are just getting into Scooby Doo so they didn't want the little ones to see that.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2002 04:05 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

what would be so bad with her being lesbian?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2002 04:07 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Little kids, like my nieces who are only 2 & 3, don't know what a lesbian is and we don't want her to kow til they are older. And they are going to see the movie.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2002 04:10 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I see no difference in a a guy and a girl kissing and two girls.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2002 04:11 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Would you want your daughter or son seeing that at such a young age?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2002 04:12 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I would have absolutely NO problems with that AT ALL. there is NOTHING more negative about a gay couple than a straight one, why the heck should there be anyway.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2002 04:13 PM
LanceWindu

It's not about the politics about it, but what if my nieces go to there day care and tell other kids about how they saw two women kissing and then those kids would tell their parents and it would all come back to my sister.

It's just not something that should be in a kids movie.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2002 05:12 PM