KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Most Unpredictable Film

Most Unpredictable Film
Started by: papabeard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Most Unpredictable Film

What is the most unpredictable film?

For me, Fight Club and The Sixth Sense.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:30 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

^^EDIT^^

Which films could you not figure out or hit you with the ole "twist ending"?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 11:46 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I would seriously have to say "Saw".

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:20 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Fight Club

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:57 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Fight Club

12 Monkeys, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Seriously. I had no idea it ws him in that airport.

Last edited by Dusty on Jan 30th, 2006 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:01 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"The Usual Suspects", and the great part is, you can watch it 1,000 times over, and it still doesn't get any easier to figure out.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:45 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Fight Club

12 Monkeys, Seriously.[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I had no idea it ws him in that airport.

Luckily you are a mod and can still Spoiler Tag that.

Well probably Saw too...didn't see it coming.

Although..Sixth Sense, Fight Club and 12 Monkeys were really weird too...as well as Memento....but can't think of any others.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Jan 30th, 2006 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:53 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
"The Usual Suspects", and the great part is, you can watch it 1,000 times over, and it still doesn't get any easier to figure out.

Agreed. I still watch the DVD now and notice things I didn't before. It's amazing.

Fight Club as well when I first saw that it was like.... "huh? I didn't see that coming"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:55 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oldboy has a few things that I didn't get until the things happened.

quote:
For me, Fight Club and The Sixth Sense.

I knew Fight Club anyway from reading the book, but still enjoyed the film. Sixth Sense, humm some moron spoilt it for me and told me the twist.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:55 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by MildPossession
Oldboy has a few things that I didn't get until the things happened.

I knew Fight Club anyway from reading the book, but still enjoyed the film. Sixth Sense, humm some moron spoilt it for me and told me the twist.

Ditto on the Sixth Sense someone spolt it for me to.... bastards.. mad

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:29 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penfold2006
On a Slippery Slope

For me its definitely, From Dusk Til' Dawn. I watched not having a clue what the story was about, so I had a assumed from the start is was just a crime movie. Couldn't believe it changed halfway through but loved it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 12:18 PM
Penfold2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Penfold2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Penfold2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I would seriously have to say "Saw".

Ditto. Saw 2 as well...well most of the movie was predictable, but the end...shocker...awesome.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 12:42 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Saw 2 i thought was somewhat predictable.. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: i knew the girl was in on it and that the cop wasnt gonna find the kid there, but i was suprised the kid was right there and the exact way it all played out was still a bit suprising.. but it had nothing on the first Saw ending which was amazing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:33 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Se7en, Oldboy, Donnie Darko, and American History X

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

I agree, Saw 2 was almost transparent.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:03 AM
Punker69

"Identity"

"The Sixth Sense"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:08 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Originally posted by BackFire
Se7en, Oldboy, Donnie Darko, and American History X

I agree with those four, along with Mulholland Drive.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:12 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I still dont understand "Donnie Darko" blink

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:13 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Wild Things that was an unpredictable movie and i agree with punker identity was a real shocker

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 02:41 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Agree on Donnie Darko and Wild Things, but Identity was pretty obvious to me. I think I figured that one out after I saw the trailer...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 03:09 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote