KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Fav. Movie

Fav. Movie
Started by: LariCrai_Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LariCrai_Kenobi

Fav. Movie

Well????

Silence of the Lambs
The Lion King (DON'T KILL ME!)
Moulin Rouge

Lari-Crai Prilin: Fate Changes, a fan-fic by yours truly

Old Post Jul 5th, 2002 11:15 PM
LariCrai_Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send LariCrai_Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by LariCrai_Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moulin Rouge
Star Wars: all
Robin Hood: Disney version

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 12:33 AM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Obviously the SW movies(ESB being the best). But I also like Chasing Amy, Trainspotting and High Fidelity

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 02:46 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

My favorite movie to watch is still probably Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas .

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 04:24 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Full Metal Jacket

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 05:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

True Romance
SW trilogy (big suprise)
Cool Hand Luke

Its really Hard to say sometimes every movie I like is for different reasons. I could easily say Scarface or Usual Suspects today, and tomorrow say Searching for Bobby Fisher or Requiem for a Dream. The ones above are the ones I watch over and over, so maybe that's what makes them my favs. It all depends on my mood I guess? O.K. now I'm rambling....

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 05:47 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't worry about that. Most people here only ramble.

I never get tired of The Shawshank Redemption, either.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 06:40 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I can't count How many times I've seen that movie.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 07:04 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It pisses me off that it's on TNT all the time, but I try to never watch it there. It's a damn good flick.

I also never get sick of Titanic.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 07:11 AM
chico
chopper style

Good movie, but not one I could watch again and again.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 07:52 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

My lady friends always make me watch it again, and again.

But I never really get sick of it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 07:54 AM
chico
chopper style

I know how that feels. I have had to sit through Dirty Dancing about a million times. If I ever see Patrick Swayze on the streets I owe him a punch in the gut.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 07:58 AM
LariCrai_Kenobi

LOL you guys! *snickers*

Lari-Crai Prilin: Fate Changes, a fan-fic by yours truly

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 02:20 PM
LariCrai_Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send LariCrai_Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by LariCrai_Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

lol @ titanic, i just sold that travesty of a film for 3 bucks, and i spent that 3 bucks on some burritos, money well earned, and money well spent.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2002 07:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
night fett

Star wars all those movies of coarse.

Im just a guy trying to kill..eh make my way across the universe.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2002 10:12 AM
night fett is currently offline Click here to Send night fett a Private Message Find more posts by night fett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Bad Boys
The Rock
Armageddon
Pearl Harbor
Face/Off
Speed
Road Trip

Old Post Jul 7th, 2002 02:08 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Titanic wasn't bad. I loved it. It's not the best, but it was good.

Shawshank was excellent. It's one of my favorites. The same writer of that and the Green Mile is going to do Indy IV. It should be good. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat already.

Oh, I forgot, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2002 03:50 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just finished watching Moulin Rouge for the umpteenth time. I sobbed like a baby. I keep thinking about how after they're together at the end and they're all happy, she's going to hit the floor in five seconds and he's going to lose her. So so sad. Only movie at which the happy part made me cry.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 09:49 PM
Sabrea

fave movie?? SW:all episodes and LAAH

Old Post Aug 21st, 2002 01:56 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well fav movie I don't have one I've got a giant list all depending on what mood i'm in goin' from LOTR, SW to Bridges and the bodyguard

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2002 02:04 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote