KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Titanic Movie

What movie do you like the best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Titanic 5 15.63%
The Series of Unfortunate Events 0 0%
The Harry Potter movies 5 15.63%
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 0 0%
The Lord of the Rings 9 28.13%
Star Wars 13 40.63%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Titanic Movie
Started by: cuteandstrange

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cuteandstrange

Smile Titanic Movie

Hi, I love the titanic movie, it is my favorite movie ever. The ending is sooooo sad i cry everytime i watch it. Leonardo DiCaprio is a great acter when he plays Jack Dawson.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 06:01 PM
cuteandstrange is currently offline Click here to Send cuteandstrange a Private Message Find more posts by cuteandstrange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

That is a um.. interesting poll. wink

But welcome to the forums.

In all honesty, I didn't enjoy 'The Titanic' as much as others did. An Overrated film, In my opinion. I'd much rather watch 'Catch me if you Can' with Leonardo DiCaprio. If you are a leo fan, I suggest it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 09:56 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Star Wars on the, very funny and strange, poll.

As for Titanic...I liked the Titanic Film with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Tim Curry...mostly cause it is at least as cool as the Cameron one and it doesn't get any recognition at all.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 10:04 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I prefer the Titanic with CZJ also. The 1997 version is just boring, IMO. Too long a movie, too long before they hit the iceberg, and Leo DiCaprio looks about 14 years old.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:31 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkWizard
That is a um.. interesting poll. wink

But welcome to the forums.

In all honesty, I didn't enjoy 'The Titanic' as much as others did. An Overrated film, In my opinion. I'd much rather watch 'Catch me if you Can' with Leonardo DiCaprio. If you are a leo fan, I suggest it.

Totally agree Catch me if you can is far better than Titanic.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 02:36 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cuteandstrange

i can't believe you people don't like the titanic movie. I've never seen catch me if you can but i will if you really think it is better than the titanic. Though i doubt it will be

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:15 PM
cuteandstrange is currently offline Click here to Send cuteandstrange a Private Message Find more posts by cuteandstrange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by cuteandstrange
i can't believe you people don't like the titanic movie. I've never seen catch me if you can but i will if you really think it is better than the titanic. Though i doubt it will be

Oh trust me. It's 100x better, IMO.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:23 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Oh trust me. It's 100x better, IMO.

I quite agree. It has Christopher Walken in it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by Bardock42

laughing out loud That automatically makes it better.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:55 PM
cuteandstrange

Whatever i still think the titanic movie is the coolest

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 01:34 AM
wonner

Thats a strange poll - different types of movies... dont really know what to say... okay, made my mind - count my vote for Star Wars sagasmile))

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 11:33 PM
wonner is currently offline Click here to Send wonner a Private Message Find more posts by wonner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

wow...titanic is the best movie of all time...viva la titanic!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:41 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

titanic is a good movie...its too long though... i always just skip to the ending...its soo entertaining.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:43 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cuteandstrange

I do think it could be a little ( let me repeat LITTLE ) shorter but i like the whole movie and would hate for any scenes to be taken away.
The ending is the Best!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:58 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

i like it when everyone knows they are going to die so havoc breaks loose!! and everyone is running around for a lifeboat ! like literally those scenes still get me tense, i cant imagine what i would do in a situation like that! most likely start crying ..

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:08 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I'm not a part of the Titanic following. Catch Me If You Can is a far better movie; I don't even think it comes close.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:20 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Near...far...whereeeeever you are...

The ultimate date movie guys.

Last edited by EPIIIBITES on Apr 12th, 2006 at 04:48 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:42 AM
EPIIIBITES is currently offline Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wonner

Have u heard smth about Titanic 2?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:33 PM
wonner is currently offline Click here to Send wonner a Private Message Find more posts by wonner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Bardock42

big grin

laughing out loud That automatically makes it better.

It does indeed..

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:38 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveniler58
Crazed X-Men Fan

Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Near...far...whereeeeever you are...

The ultimate date movie guys.

I dont really think there's going to be a titanic 2 since Titanic was based on true events.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:37 PM
braveniler58 is currently offline Click here to Send braveniler58 a Private Message Find more posts by braveniler58 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote