KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » When are Message Boards going to be in Movies?

When are Message Boards going to be in Movies?
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

When are Message Boards going to be in Movies?

Hollywood have made movies involving chat rooms, e-mails, blogs, text messages, downloading Online video gaming and all the internet stuff....but no movies that involved Messages boards. I mean come on! Messages are very popular internet stuff. Why can't they make a movie about some creepy guy killer who posts messages in some board site? Or at least have a movie in which they mention a message board.

*cough*KMC*cough*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 11:30 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Maybe someday Raz will get a call from Hollywood. We can only hope. stick out tongue

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 11:37 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Matt Damon can play the part of Wrathful Dwarf. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 11:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

John Goodman will play me! Because John Goodman kicks ass.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 11:38 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire

Hell yeah he does. laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 11:57 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

If our names appear in movie credits others would be jealous. Some know who we really are besides our names...I know who I am above all. I think the movie "white noise" was about the net. It is simply too large to fit into this category. Basically we are the true voice so they hear.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:13 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by BackFire

Is that the guy that lets his family starve?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Here's a decent concept that would incorporate them:

Have a central character read bizarre posts and PM's tied to a "Character X" ID. "Character X" could be passionate, threatening, whatever the story calls for. After a while the guy gets obsessed. One day, he goes on the message board and finds that he is automatically logged in as "Character X" instead of his usual ID. That means "Character X"'s last message board visit was inside the man's house. Could be a number of characters: Wife, babysitter, kid, anyone who wanted to mess with him.

Okay, I'm done here.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:26 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Impediment
Maybe someday Raz will get a call from Hollywood. We can only hope. stick out tongue

yeah who knows.maybe that will happen someday. big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 07:36 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Mark Walhberg will play me.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 08:42 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Matthew McConaughey can play me.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:22 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Kate Beckinsale can be my love interest.

And message boards do get mentioned in movies......Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is the only that springs to mind right now though.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:44 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back concerned an internet message board.......the "shoot back" board on moviepoopshoot.com. It was actually the catalyst for the entire plot.....sending Jay and Bob on a mission to stop the film from happening after reading all the posts on the message board disparaging them.

ofcourse......was J&SBSB REALLY a movie?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:54 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Jim Carrey can play me.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 08:12 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Kathy Bates can play me.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 03:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Kevin Spacey should play me

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:22 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote