KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Games Made Into Movies?

Games Made Into Movies?
Started by: timothy.ijoyemi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
timothy.ijoyemi

Warning Games Made Into Movies?

Out of all the Games released on:
· All Sega Consoles
· Nintendo
· PlayStation
· PlayStation 2
· X- Box
· Xbox 360

Which game do you think deserves to be re-released as a Feature Film?
My top three would be:

Final Fantasy VIII
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Mortal Kombat 3.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:17 PM
timothy.ijoyemi is currently offline Click here to Send timothy.ijoyemi a Private Message Find more posts by timothy.ijoyemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Sonic the Hedgehog no expression

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 05:04 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Final Fantasy 8? wtf...

Gears of war would be awesome
More (better) resident evil movies...

Those Marvel ultimate alliance cutscenes looked awesome could be a good movie!...

Monster Hunter

theres more im sure, just cant think of them right now

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:23 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andrew McLeod

Final Fantasy X (it played like a movie...very linear, felt like a movie...lovely story)

The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (this was where the game series took a very epic and cinematic turn...plus everything after seems too complicated to be movie material)

Metal Gear Solid (I don't care which game it follows or if it's an original story line...but these games have wonderful writers and they need to be involved in a movie adaptation...these games ar also heavily cinematic...skip all the cut scenes and you lose like...60% of the game)

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:29 PM
Andrew McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

^ Wow thank you i cant believe i didnt think of those, well ocarana of time would be a bit weird, the whole going back in time and forward, would be a very limited audience to understand wtf is going on lol! id want it to be a cgi though, instead of real actors, unlike metal gear solid, have kurt russle play snake!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

of course its probably a little too late, maybe he can play the old solid snake cause hes a big old now, (escape from newyork and l.a.) what a perfect solid snake he'd be! PLISKIN! HAHAHA

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:35 PM
Andrew McLeod

I could imagine a live action Ocarina of Time with movies like LOTR, Narnia and Eragon out these days. it'd fit in really well with great casting.

Of all of them I'd like to see FFX. It really had a powerful, poignant story with a lot of depth to it. Religion vs. technology...abandoning old practices...forbidden love...political responsiblity...it was rife with soooo much for a movie.

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:36 PM
Andrew McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
Sonic the Hedgehog no expression

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 11:38 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
timothy.ijoyemi

But come on, have you even played Final Fantasy VIII. The cut scenes themselves are a movie. Balamb Garden, Selphie, Quistis, Rinoa, Squall, Zell and Irvine all animated! It would be a dream.
Also, Karin Kanzuki from Street Fighter Alpha or Zero 3, is the only reason why there should be a film for the Game. Within the film she will finally get the chance to beat up Sakura. Everyone knows that Karin is stronger!
I just watched FFVII Advent Children yesterday and I was amazed, the world need a Movie make of FFVIII, the best game in the world.!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 08:55 AM
timothy.ijoyemi is currently offline Click here to Send timothy.ijoyemi a Private Message Find more posts by timothy.ijoyemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Street Figher Alpha 3 i definately agree with.

i'd also love to see a Dynasty Warriors movie for some odd curious reason, just to see how cheesy they'd make it

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 03:55 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Tiger Woods Golf.

One little spark...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 04:16 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Resident Evil 4 and Metroid

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 07:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jenzie
you know my name .....

HALF
FRIKKING
LIFE
DAMMIT

You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 10:40 PM
jenzie is currently offline Click here to Send jenzie a Private Message Find more posts by jenzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

love Tomb radier

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 10:42 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

CONTRA!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 11:08 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

I'm looking forward to the Hitman movie that's gonna come out in 2007. Except for the fact that Vin Diesel is gonna play 47. no

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 11:51 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mortal Kombat 3

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 11:54 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Mortal Kombat 3

God no!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 11:56 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
God no!

I loved the first one. The second one was a mess up. They can redeem themselves with a third one.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:00 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I loved the first one. The second one was a mess up. They can redeem themselves with a third one.

They were both cinematic disasters.

About part one; I'm still surprised Cary Hiroyuki-Tagawa agreed to be in that sorry excuse of a movie.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:03 AM