KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Beverly Hills Cop IV

Which sequel from an old series are you most looking forward to?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beverly Hills Cop IV 2 18.18%
Rambo IV: In the Serpent's Eye 1 9.09%
Live Free or Die Hard 7 63.64%
Rocky Balboa 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beverly Hills Cop IV
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

Beverly Hills Cop IV

Following Stallone and Bruce's footsteps eddie murphy is brining back an old franchise.

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17753

Murphy Back for Beverly Hills Cop IV!
Source: Variety
November 30, 2006

Eddie Murphy will return as detective Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop IV, working with Paramount in collaring Lorenzo di Bonaventura as producer, reports Variety.

The new regime at Paramount is keen on reviving the classic action-comedy franchise. Murphy will work closely with the studio and di Bonaventura in reinvigorating and updating the once-lucrative property. The project is out to writers.

Murphy, who will next be in theaters with Dreamgirls, has always been attached to star in the fourth installment.

The first two pics in the franchise, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and his former partner Don Simpson, did enormous box office. Beverly Hills Cop collected $315.7 million worldwide, while the sequel earned $299.6 million worldwide.

The franchise ran into trouble with the release of Beverly Hills Cop III in 1994. The movie grossed only $44 million domestically.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:49 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

cool cant wait to see eddie back !

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:14 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aizen
Arancar Lord

me too...am a big fan....and it will bring few hilarious moments that only Eddie can give!!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 05:03 PM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I've checked every other movie site I know, and there's not even talk of a fourth BHC....I'm afraid the idea's still in its infancy if it, even exists

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:10 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Die Hard is okay with me, the last Die Hard movie was still good. The last Beverly Hills movie was terrible, and the series is a very 80s series, its not the 80s anymore.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:13 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Die Hard

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
I've checked every other movie site I know, and there's not even talk of a fourth BHC....I'm afraid the idea's still in its infancy if it, even exists

well they have the studio a producer and eddie and thats it, they said they are currently looking for the writers for it. So yea it is in beginning stages.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:13 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rampantFire231

It better have that same catchy theme, or it wont be the same level of goodness.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:19 PM
rampantFire231 is currently offline Click here to Send rampantFire231 a Private Message Find more posts by rampantFire231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Strangelove

http://movies.ign.com/articles/748/748266p1.html

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 12:43 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

IGN movies is notoriously unreliable erm

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 01:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 01:19 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by Solo
http://www.variety.com/article/VR11...yid=13&cs=1

Reliable enough?

yea variety was the source the comingsoon link was from also.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 02:25 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Beverly Hills Cop IV... what, i happen to like the movies.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 04:11 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote