KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » How many people knew this about A Few Good men?

How many people knew this about A Few Good men?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Question How many people knew this about A Few Good men?

That it was a play before it became a movie? For several years I never knew that but my friend who does community theatre acting was in that play and I saw him in that not too long ago.when he told me he was in the play it freaked me out because I had no idea it was a play. eek! Does that freak anybody else out here about that? Yeah it was play written by Aaron Sorkin who also wrote that tv show The west wing that Martin Sheen was in where he played a president.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 11th, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

I was aware.

It even says so in the opening credits.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:50 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Hah....Dusty actually read the opening credits

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 12:43 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Reading is a thing of the past.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:45 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solo
Reading is a thing of the past.

It's funny, because I'm reading that very sentence.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:33 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Re: How many people knew this about A Few Good men?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
That it was a play before it became a movie? For several years I never knew that but my friend who does community theatre acting was in that play and I saw him in that not too long ago.when he told me he was in the play it freaked me out because I had no idea it was a play. eek! Does that freak anybody else out here about that? Yeah it was play written by Aaron Sorkin who also wrote that tv show The west wing that Martin Sheen was in where he played a president.

Oh my god! That's f*cking amazing! Let's all blow-up a bunch of balloons, put on some disco music, throw a bunch of shit around and have a party!

Yeah!

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 05:19 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

a simple yes or no will do please. roll eyes (sarcastic) at least answer the question. mad

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Yes, i know it.

In fact, it was a very susscesful play written by Aaron Sorkin and with very good reviews. And it was played at diferents times.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 05:08 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

In fact, tom cruise choose the role because he loved the play.

And for curiosity, rob lowe played the tom cruise character a few time in the play.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 05:09 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

there were some things they left out of the movie that was in the play and now I dont like the movie as much as i did before because there is no reason why they couldnt have put a couple of things in there that they left out.i still like it just not as much as I did before.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 08:50 PM
Mr Parker

why did they have to do it? take those things out? damn.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 10:57 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I didn't know about it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 11:11 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

so anybody else knew?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:19 PM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

afew good men was one of the most boring movies ever. i just like the last trial of the movie.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:22 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

great to know that but you did not bother to answer the question which is what this thread is about? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:25 PM