KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Loose Change - 9/11 Documentary

Loose Change - 9/11 Documentary
Started by: papabeard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Loose Change - 9/11 Documentary

www.loosechange911.com/

Hopefully someones already posted about this.

Its a documentary suggesting that the american government was responsible for carrying out the 9/11 attacks.

You may be sceptical but I hope you will watch it and make your own mind up.

You can watch it from the site, i think it utilises goggle video.

If you have not seen this , i would suggest you do.

Let me know what you think.

www.loosechange911.com/

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:25 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah read about this in the papers a few days ago, thanks for the link to watch it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:34 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Glad to help.

Pass it on.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 11:44 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

Interesting... Thx.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:36 AM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Crazy and stupid

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 02:58 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

there are definitely threads on this around here somewhere.

Some of it might seem crazy and stupid, but you would be stupid to say it is all 100% false. I think you have to open to all sides of all events or your just being ignorant.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:07 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
there are definitely threads on this around here somewhere.

Some of it might seem crazy and stupid, but you would be stupid to say it is all 100% false. I think you have to open to all sides of all events or your just being ignorant.
I've considered it, And I don't completely rule it out (damn close though), but it's a stupid conspiracy theory. Just like all the conspiracy theories

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

Originally posted by Strangelove
I've considered it, And I don't completely rule it out (damn close though), but it's a stupid conspiracy theory. Just like all the conspiracy theories

There are much better conspiracy movies about the events of 911,do a google video search.Try finding "911 the road to tyranny" for example.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:55 AM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

That video is old and utterly stupid. I think Maddox says it best here.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 07:00 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

we'll kram3r, it seems that this maddox fellows reasoning for debunking the conspiracy theory is that Dylan ( the film maker) and his family and friends are still alive and that the government have not shut the site down, which seems a little naive to me.

Im not making any claims as to what is true and what is false, but think about it........ perhaps if all of a sudden a filmmaker who made a doc about governmental conspiracies and his family and friends all die in mysterious circumstances, that may invite some further suspicion, also if the goverment tried to prevent this film from being seen, that implicates them and gives validity to the viewpoint contained within.

Maybe this conspiracy theory is a little too scary for maddox and yourself.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 11:37 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by papabeard
Maybe this conspiracy theory is a little too scary for maddox and yourself.
While the theory that the Administration used the 9/11 attacks to their political advantage is valid, and very true, the theory that President Bush and his subordinates orchestrated an attack that killed well over 3000 of his own countrymen is despicable. I don't like Bush at all. Call him whatever you want, I won't stop you. But even I wouldn't put him in the same class as genocidal dictators.

A critical part of the 9//1 conspiracy theory doesn't even hold up to logic. If Bush et al. orchestrated 9/11 to use it as leverage to attack Iraq, why bother bringing Osama bin Laden into it? Why pin it on him? He had nothing to do with Iraq and the Administration knew it. And for that matter, why did Osama confess?

Answer that and I might take the argument with a little more than a grain of salt.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 11:59 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Deano's going to wet himself when he sees this thread.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 12:00 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

A critical part of the 9//1 conspiracy theory doesn't even hold up to logic. If Bush et al. orchestrated 9/11 to use it as leverage to attack Iraq, why bother bringing Osama bin Laden into it? Why pin it on him? He had nothing to do with Iraq and the Administration knew it. And for that matter, why did Osama confess?

Answer that and I might take the argument with a little more than a grain of salt.

With regard to Osama Bin Laden confessing as far as I am aware the evidence of this is a very poor quality video that has someone who looks like Bin Laden claiming they were responsible for orchestrating the attacks.

Now its easy to find a doppelganger for someone ( Dictators, Saddam Hussein in particular employed many doubles sometimes going as far as to make someone have cosmetic surgery to increase the likeness), especially someone who wears headwear and has a beard covering a large portion of his face and neck. I have seen the video of this and have to say that I am not certain it is Bin Laden as he appears much heavier than he does consistently in other images I have seen of him, as well as other visual discrepancies. And of course voice duplication software has been around for years, so it would be easy to make it sound like Bin Laden, and do we even know what Bin Laden sounds like anyway. Also he was one of americas most wanted criminals since around 1997-1998, why was he not apprehended before 2001, when he would have been easy to locate.

Blaming The Taliban and Osama Bin Laden for these attacks makes them "public enemy NO 1" and lend creedence to the need for immediate attacks on Afghanistan to destroy the American assisted Taliban, which in 2001 had become very powerful. They were the obvious choice, as people already belived them to have a hatred towards America.

Also the state of fear induced by these attacks would certainly give the government leverage for attacks on other countries in the middle east, as the population would back any decisions to neutralise outside threats, particularly one as infamous as Saddam Hussein, and coupled with the supposed "threat" of WMD's , gave the US government the evidentiary green light it needed to go ahead with the war in Iraq, but dont forget they laid waste to the Taliban, in the weeks succeeding 9/11, long before they began the war on Iraq.

Its part of a long term plan, and they will use the attacks as leverage for a great many things to come, they have already used it to take away peoples rights to trials , change laws on holding prisoners, introduction of the patriot act, the list goes on and on.

In a document published by a right-wing think tank, which included Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, it was stated that a catastrophic event similar to the attacks on Pearl Harbour could create the right psychological environment in which to implement their future plans. This is long- term covert fascism, "Psy Ops" used on a countries own people, and it takes place so slowly and is so clever you almost wouldnt notice it happening.

Last edited by papabeard on Feb 5th, 2007 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:46 PM
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

In addition to the issue of Osama Bin Laden claiming responsibilty,

a statement was issued to Al Jazzera within days of 09/11/01, allegedly by Osam Bin Laden stating :

" The US government has consistently blamed me for being behind every attack. I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons. I have been living in the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 02:52 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

In addition to the issue of Osama Bin Laden claiming responsibilty,

a statement was issued to Al Jazzera within days of 09/11/01, allegedly by Osam Bin Laden stating :

" The US government has consistently blamed me for being behind every attack. I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons. I have been living in the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations"
h, so you're going to take the word of a terrorist over the government? Granted, it's not the best government, but still.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:58 PM
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

"One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:32 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

"One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"

and who is al qaeda trying to free?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 05:08 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

They are fighting against western imperialsm and the american treatment of the middle east.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 05:13 PM
Deano

im glad some people are waking up anyway.

just remember...whenever you hear the words 'official story' ..then you know that its a lie.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 05:23 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Crazy and stupid

Agreed

One little spark...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 05:44 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote