KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » movies that should keep on going

movies that should keep on going
Started by: spidey-dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue movies that should keep on going

which movies should still be going on. for example spiderman and xmen. abunch of chuckie movies they did.

they should make another meet the fockers movie. call it focker JR. cause greg and his GF are gonna have a baby.

i think they should make a ghostbusters 3 as well.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 07:28 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

actually spiderman is a horrible example.there should not be another movie made after the thrid one since they are so horrible and the third one is really betraying the comics big time.But Yeah Xmen should continue.some more should be Elektra and Daredevil 2.No please no Ghostbuster 3,the second one was terrible.I would say Batman Begins but they are already making a sequal to it anyways.If this thread was made several years ago I would say Harry Potter as well since they have all been really good till now but they are startting to get old now so after the next one they really should stop.thats all I can think of now.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 15th, 2007 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

There is going to be a CGI Ghostbusters 3 and I know at one point they were discussing a "Meet the Little Focker". Neither of which I am excited for.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:27 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah me neither.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 11:29 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually spiderman is a horrible example.there should not be another movie made after the thrid one since they are so horrible and the third one is really betraying the comics big time.But Yeah Xmen should continue.some more should be Elektra and Daredevil 2.No please no Ghostbuster 3,the second one was terrible.I would say Batman Begins but they are already making a sequal to it anyways.If this thread was made several years ago I would say Harry Potter as well since they have all been really good till now but they are startting to get old now so after the next one they really should stop.thats all I can think of now.
hope they dont make an elektra 2. that movie was lame. if they make a 2nd one best they dont put the brat in it. its her that screwed up the movie.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 04:00 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

FINAL DESTINATION, one movie with all excellent sequels!!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 11:47 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Hmm, bear with me but...The Original Star Wars - not the prequels, nothing after Return of the Jedi, but during the 70/80's when Lucas made
magic.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:09 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

No movie should be going on beyond its end. It's unnatural

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:53 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Strangelove
No movie should be going on beyond its end. It's unnatural
its entertaining sometimes.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 10:55 PM
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

I would love to see Elektra 2 as long as they up the violence and give it an R rating.

Daredevil 2 should be made set after the directors cut and bring in Typhoid Mary as a villian.

What the hell happened to the Punisher 2?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:12 PM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Mr Parker

Your rants on the Spidey movies are getting tiresome. Both gross about $800 million, both got excellent reviews - 2 even more so - I'd say you're in the 1% peanut gallery of dissenters. Columbia plans to do 7 films - will we be hearing from you for the next 15 years or so?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:22 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shereeful

cool Movies that should keep going>>>>. all horror movie, coz it's not boring movies, specially the upcoming horror movie WAZ rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 06:56 AM
shereeful is currently offline Click here to Send shereeful a Private Message Find more posts by shereeful Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shereeful
cool Movies that should keep going>>>>. all horror movie, coz it's not boring movies, specially the upcoming horror movie WAZ rolling on floor laughing
i think they decided that seed of cucky was the last one and it sucked big time.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 07:49 PM
shereeful

Exorcist movie should keep on going,
(please log in to view the image)
and for an Action and Adventure movie like Pirates of Caribbean and King Arthur.. movie of Stellan Skarsgard..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 06:00 AM
shereeful is currently offline Click here to Send shereeful a Private Message Find more posts by shereeful Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by roughrider
Your rants on the Spidey movies are getting tiresome. Both gross about $800 million, both got excellent reviews - 2 even more so - I'd say you're in the 1% peanut gallery of dissenters. Columbia plans to do 7 films - will we be hearing from you for the next 15 years or so?

its funny that the man-spider movies are the ONLY thing you chose to talk about.none of the other movies i mentioned. roll eyes (sarcastic) so what if it made 800 million,star wars the phantom memance is one of the top 5 grossing films of all time,i guess it must be a much greater movie than empire strikes back accordring to your logic. laughing your living in denial like all fans do that Im only in the 1% of dissenters.just go to places like IMDB or rotten tomatoes,the wrath for the movies is prsent big time by many posters there.its actually only 6 they plan on doing and yeah you'll be hearing from me for that long. big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:49 PM
chick12

I never likedany of the spidy movies,king arthur was good though

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:53 PM
chick12 is currently offline Click here to Send chick12 a Private Message Find more posts by chick12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

you got good taste. smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 06:13 PM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jason maddox
I would love to see Elektra 2 as long as they up the violence and give it an R rating.

Daredevil 2 should be made set after the directors cut and bring in Typhoid Mary as a villian.

What the hell happened to the Punisher 2?
elektra is the worst marvel film so far. hope they dont make a 2nd

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:42 AM