KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Resident Evil: Extinction Teaser

Resident Evil: Extinction Teaser
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

Resident Evil: Extinction Teaser

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 09:40 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

looks kinda groovy big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 09:48 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

yep

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:04 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

FINALLY!

Hopefully, it will be a good movie.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:08 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Looks like a lot of fun

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:24 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well looks a lot better than the awful second one. Like the western elements.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 11:15 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

The first was bad, the second one of the worst of all time. I don't see much hope in a third.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 11:18 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

ditto

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:04 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

How the hell did zombies cause Vegas to be buried in sand?

I guess this series is Resident Evil in name only now. erm

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 02:34 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I thought the first one was good, pretty entertaining. Second one was just garbage and the new one, dont know what to think about it. Hopefully it will be much better than the 2nd.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 04:07 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

[QUOTE=8427318]Originally posted by AstroFan
[B]How the hell did zombies cause Vegas to be buried in sand?

look at the name extinction. meaning 60-70% of the human race is gone and no one is there to take care of the world so everything has got out of control.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:04 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I thought the first one was good, pretty entertaining. Second one was just garbage.

Exactly what i think of the RE films seriously what were they think RE 1 MA gone from that to an M rating there goes half the action

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

whats so bad about the films

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:44 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They're a not so great translations of the games

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 06:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
questura

Originally posted by rox
whats so bad about the films

erm...

appalling dialogue? cliched stories? lazy screenplay? thoughtless cgi? confused plot (unless you played the games)...

i mean what was good about the films?
What's incredible about this trailer is that, ordinarily, artfully made trailers can cover up even the most ass movies, but this one makes it look bad...What a feat!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:55 PM
questura is currently offline Click here to Send questura a Private Message Find more posts by questura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by rox
[QUOTE=8427318]Originally posted by AstroFan
[B]How the hell did zombies cause Vegas to be buried in sand?

look at the name extinction. meaning 60-70% of the human race is gone and no one is there to take care of the world so everything has got out of control.

Oh cool, so jumping years ahead in the story and putting a summary in the title could be there excuse for no explaining a damn thing. no expression

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:41 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Originally posted by AstroFan
Oh cool, so jumping years ahead in the story and putting a summary in the title could be there excuse for no explaining a damn thing. no expression

well i will explain. it takes place 3-5 years after apocalypse with angie ashford has died and an uncontrolled t-virus outbreak has spread throughout the u.s.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:02 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I wish these movies were better, ill watch the 3rd only if Jill is in it again.... thats the only reason why i watched the second...oh and because i thought it was gunna be good...lawl

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 05:38 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

For some reason, RE:Apocalypse was on Lifetime or something like that the other day laughing

I mean I know the movies have tough chicks, but thats not as much women empowerment as it is hot chicks kicking ass stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:33 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Originally posted by Grimm22
For some reason, RE:Apocalypse was on Lifetime or something like that the other day laughing

I mean I know the movies have tough chicks, but thats not as much women empowerment as it is hot chicks kicking ass stick out tongue

its a womens survival how about that

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:23 AM