KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shooter

Shooter
Started by: FlappingMangera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Shooter

New sniper movie with Mark Wahlberg. Hasn't been a good sniper flick since enemy at the gates, nice to see this is looking good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FLJPVMxCXg

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 12:22 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

I've seen the Trailer for it 5 times now, and i really dont feel its going to get great re-views, i know i shouldnt say that knowing i havent really read anything about the film. IMO.

but on the other hand i really havent seen Mark Wahlberg do a bad job at acting, and i also havent seen him be in a film i didnt like.

i wont get my hopes uo for this just like many other films, but i dont think im going to go out of my way to see it.

But it has been a while since i saw a good Double-crossed or Sniper film.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 12:38 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Yeah, Wahlberg's acting career has really been stepped up as of late. I loved him in The Departed. I think he should have gotten the best supporting actor oscar, he definitely stole all the scenes he was in

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 04:03 AM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Marky Mark being a badass.

Oh, and Danny Glover!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:13 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dusty
Marky Mark being a badass.

Oh, and Danny Glover!
hahaha i forgot about marky mark...

ahh how i miss the old days...

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 08:29 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

looks like a typical fly by night action movie. It reminds me of a commando for the new generation

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Looks decent. I'll probably wind up renting it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 11:34 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

It doesn't look to good, but I think I might attempt a cinema visit or at very least DVD. As van Morrison once wrote, "I'm in a Mark Wahlberg state of mind".

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 01:03 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I just saw it. It was REALLY good. Better than I expected, and I expected it to be pretty damn good.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 11:29 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ignite
Toats My Goats

i just saw this movie and...omg....it was the worst movie i have seen in a while and i don't get how any body can say they liked it.

beyond bad , beyond any logic what so ever.

i want my two hours back.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 11:51 AM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Ignite
i just saw this movie and...omg....it was the worst movie i have seen in a while and i don't get how any body can say they liked it.

beyond bad , beyond any logic what so ever.

i want my two hours back.

What was bad about it?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 06:53 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Hawk

Isnt it the sequal to The Marine.

Mark Wahlberg is a shitty actor. If you can even call him an actor. He's a cardboard cutout of himself in every movie.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 10:55 PM
The Hawk is currently offline Click here to Send The Hawk a Private Message Find more posts by The Hawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ignite
Toats My Goats

quote:
What was bad about it?

They tried to make it realistic the start with the wind speed at the barrel of the gun and that was fine, it was good.

But then it got so stupid with its unrealistic things that started to happen afterwards i lost interest , and the way too many explosions and far too many two men killing 50 men scenes i just started laughing.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 12:47 AM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by The Hawk
Isnt it the sequal to The Marine.

Mark Wahlberg is a shitty actor. If you can even call him an actor. He's a cardboard cutout of himself in every movie.

I disagree.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 01:01 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Wahlberg was the bomb in The Departed, yo!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 05:23 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

my main problem with this movie is gonna be that i read the book first. from what i see, it is the same basic storyline, but with some unneeded changes made.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 01:00 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Very enjoyable film, dumb yes, but well made and enjoyable.

If I wanted realism I'd go and see a kitchen-sink drama. I suppose the same people who cited that they disliked this film as "unrealistic" would deem one of them boring.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 01:59 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I've seen this movie twice.

Very good, a lot of good action.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 02:47 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Hawk

I love him in The Departed too.... I loved his fruity haircut, which totally didnt fit him and was obviously a pathetic attempt to not look the same, kinda like Matt Damon in The Talented Mr Ripley when he wore glasses, and I loved how he spent the entire freakin movie pissed off and just cussing and yellin at everybody. Thats was some great actin'

Geez, how can anybody think that douche is a good actor.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 04:23 PM
The Hawk is currently offline Click here to Send The Hawk a Private Message Find more posts by The Hawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Your blaming a stylists choice for Wahlberg's bad acting?. Amusing.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:57 PM