KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » 300 the best movie of the year

300 the best movie of the year
Started by: homer2.0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
homer2.0
homer

300 the best movie of the year

do you think this will be one of the best movies. or what other movies could be better. Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:50 AM
homer2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send homer2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by homer2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

do you think you could of posted in the 300 thread? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:28 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

In the action class genre... its in all likelyhood, the best damn movie of the year. But hey... it takes more then bloodbowling with persians to be considered a movie of the year type. And besides, lets just wait for more movies to come out this year.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 04:12 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Duplicate thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 06:49 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Duplicate post:

meh. i just finish seeing it. It was ok. It wasn't a "Gladiator" but I would've waited for a movie like "300" on DVD if i'da known it was gonna be like this. "300" didn't wow me, like "Sin City" did, when i left the theatre.

Mr. director & Frank Millar, a.k.a. a graphic novelist, I expected more detail in the battles and less flamboyancy. I couldn't get into the plethora of slow motion shots, either. I expected more. More gore, more decapitations. Like 90% of all killings were spear stabs. The spewed CGi blood needed work, too.

This is a movie that would've fared well a few years back.

But like i said the story was ok. I just wished the King and his Spartan army of 300 realized that there's a thin line between courage and stupidity.

But I loved the way Xerxes looked and how he sounded. And how he was first presented. What was he like 8-9 feet tall.

To me, "Sin City" was way better. imho.

Grade: C

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:35 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Duplicate post:

But like i said the story was ok. I just wished the King and his Spartan army of 300 realized that there's a thin line between courage and stupidity.

I havnt seen it yet, but I am assuming I know what this comment is based on. Do you know the history of it?
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: What they did may seem stupid to you but it saved all of Greece and in fact was the only military tactic that would have stopped the Persian army from taking over all of Greece.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:04 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by homer2.0
do you think this will be one of the best movies. or what other movies could be better. Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

Originally posted by AstroFan
do you think you could of posted in the 300 thread? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 10:42 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Closed.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:39 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote