KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dragon Wars

Dragon Wars
Started by: D-Wag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-Wag

Worried Dragon Wars

Dragon Wars

http://www.apple.com/trailers/indep...dragonwarsdwar/

I dont know what to think about this movie, looks like it has alot of action and the CG isnt all that bad. I guess its either gonna turn out to be a really good or a really bad movie. rolling on floor laughing

Last edited by D-Wag on Sep 12th, 2007 at 05:19 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 05:15 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

the CGI And action do look great, i still dont know the plot... the dragons just come out of no where or wtf?

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Dragon Wars looks very interesting.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

A beautiful young woman possesses the power to transform a legendary giant serpent into an almighty dragon who can only ascend into heaven with the woman's ultimate sacrifice. But the forces of darkness are out to claim the young woman as their own and her reincarnated lover and his aged mentor stand in their way.

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 07:14 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

i saw the trailer just this morning, it was a few hours before you posted the thread, Anywhom, I dont know how i feel about this one yet.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 07:16 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

It looks crazy in a "wft?" kinda way.

The CGI is meh. It looks like a straight to dvd release no one would know about except one or two middle school kids.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 07:55 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
It looks crazy in a "wft?" kinda way.

The CGI is meh. It looks like a straight to dvd release no one would know about except one or two middle school kids.

Reminds me of Dungeons and Dragons the movie.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 08:55 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

THe cgi looks pretty decent imo.. not horrible at least.

I doubt this movie make much

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 09:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Dusty
Reminds me of Dungeons and Dragons the movie.
Don't you DARE Compare that Filth to this.

Dragon Wars might not be Epic, But it at least looks like it could be fun, Unlike that Horror of a D&D Wanna be of a good movie

I know you didnt Compare, But still, Even thinking of that movie is a sin.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:16 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PONG_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

This movie looks like it's just going to be relying on a lot of CGI to make it somewhat interesting. 2D_MASTER wants to see it like the FAGGUT HE IS.

Hello bebe.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:59 PM
PONG_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send PONG_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by PONG_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by PONG_MASTER
This movie looks like it's just going to be relying on a lot of CGI to make it somewhat interesting. 2D_MASTER wants to see it like the FAGGUT HE IS.

Socking isn't welcome on this site. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 11:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Socking isn't welcome on this site. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I love the Mods laughing out loud

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 11:26 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'll probably rent it when it comes out, unless I hear a lot of good stuff about it. It looks like it could go either way, anyways we'd totally kill some ***** ass dragon's

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 04:18 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I believe the main actor in this movie is that guy from the tv series Rosswell and in that wonderfull(sarcasm) movie Skin Walkers, Jason Behr I believe. Because of that alone I wont be paying to see it, neither renting it or theathers. Some "alternate" way or when it comes on FX channel.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 12:47 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Jason Behr
i dont know who that is.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 04:09 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

This movie looks like crap. The CGI also looks fake.

This looks like one of those lame "Sci-Fi original movies" on the Sci-Fi channel.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 04:15 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
This movie looks like crap. The CGI also looks fake.

This looks like one of those lame "Sci-Fi original movies" on the Sci-Fi channel.
Do you know why the CGI looks fake.

Let it come to you.

Take your time.

The Reason the CGI Looks fake. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: CGI, Is Fake, its guna look it.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 04:28 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The CGI looks terrible in some scenes during that trailer. As for the movie, I will wait till D-War comes out on dvd, doesn't look that good.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:46 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by kodak
i dont know who that is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Behr

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:52 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

I want to like this, but I think they're in over their heads making this movie look 'real'. The effects seem bland and created with (outdated) CGI alone and that is nowhere near to good enough to make a convincing movie that is intended to portrait visual amazement.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:32 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote