KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Tell me the dumpest movie ever!

Tell me the dumpest movie ever!
Started by: zimbo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zimbo
The craziest man ever

Tell me the dumpest movie ever!

I'm interested in everyones opinion about the dumpest movie you ever saw in your live.My thread has only one rule don't refer xXx.
So the dumpest movie I ever saw I think is freddy got fingered.or something like that. sick

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 01:56 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Plan 9 from Outer Space.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

never heard of it

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:04 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

pearl harbour

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:59 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

XXX

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 03:08 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

Let's think I never saw this finti.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 03:22 PM
pippy

Planet of the Apes (newest version)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 03:24 PM
pippy is currently offline Click here to Send pippy a Private Message Find more posts by pippy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Let's think I never saw this finti.
why?
I`ll say it again it is the dumbest movie I have seen, they should have payed us to watch it. Cant understand that someone is willing to pay the neanderthal Vin Diesel for his services. If he got his wages in bananas yes, but money

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 04:32 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Did anyone know he was a role-player? Called his bedroom the Hobbit Hole, apparently...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 04:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

JECK

I feel an idiot

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 04:37 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

cave would have been a better name for his bedrome

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 04:40 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

And Planet of the apes is good to.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 05:15 PM
Bad Boy
Kevski

Oi no Pearl Harbor!

I would say...... Freddy Got Fingered....... but I still love it!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 07:45 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

Realy.Tell you like a doctor- forget about this movie.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 07:51 PM
Bad Boy
Kevski

DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE???

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 07:53 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

What this supposed to m

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 08:06 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

oh, so many to choose from. fast and the furiuos, glitter, crossroads.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 08:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

You forgot movie where you took this foto from wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 08:40 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

incorrect. thats the best horror movie ever. often mistaken as garbage by people who pass it off as just another slasher flick, couldnt be more wrong.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 08:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

You now you have now 1998 posts that year when was done 1 of the worst movies -Armageddon.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 08:46 PM