KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Whick comic book movies do you think are the best and worst?

Whick comic book movies do you think are the best and worst?
Started by: nightmare08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightmare08

Whick comic book movies do you think are the best and worst?

I feel that the dark knight have been the best comic book movie ever. I also like the x-men movie even though they messed up mumber 3. I also enjoyed fantastic 4 rise of silver surfer, hellboy 1 and 2, and the punisher. There are other ones I enjoyed but these probly have 2 be my favorites

I didn't like hulk(eric bana), alein vs predator 2, ghost rider and the spider man series

What do u guys think?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 05:10 PM
nightmare08 is currently offline Click here to Send nightmare08 a Private Message Find more posts by nightmare08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Best: Watchmen, The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, Iron Man, Superman Returns and the Spider-Man Trilogy

Worst: Ghost Rider, The Hulk movies and The Fantastic Four movies

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 05:14 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

My favourite comic book movie of all time is Richard Donnor’s Superman The Movie. The film delivered on all levels and really set the bench mark for future movies. I am also a big fan of the first 2 X-Men films, as well as the first 2 Spider-Man movies. And of course I d enjoy the Nolan directed Batman films.
As for the ones that I do not like, I would have to say that Hulk starring Bana was poor, as was the 3rd X-Man movie. I would also put Daredevil in that category.
But, that is only my opinion.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 05:15 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightmare08

I haven't seen watchmen yet buy I'm sure that that movie will b one of my favorite comic book movies. It looks really good

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 05:52 PM
nightmare08 is currently offline Click here to Send nightmare08 a Private Message Find more posts by nightmare08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Best...Ironman....Batman 89.......Spiderman 2.....Superman II..Xmen 1 & 2

Worst....The Dark Knight..Superman returns,Spiderman 3

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:32 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightmare08

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Best...Ironman....Batman 89.......Spiderman 2.....Superman II..Xmen 1 & 2

Worst....The Dark Knight..Superman returns,Spiderman 3

The dark knight? Are u serius?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:46 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Best: The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, The Spidey trilogy, The X-Men trilogy, Iron Man, Ghost Rider as well as the original Batman films

Worst: FF 1 and 2, both Hulks, Daredevil, both Hellboys

in between is Watchmen.. I liked the film, but I love the graphic novel even more

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Best: Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Superman 2, The Dark Knight, X-Men 2, The Crow, V for Vendetta, Hellboy, Hellboy 2, Blade

Worst: Steel, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Spawn, Captain America, Fantastic Four(all three), Elektra, Batman and Robin, Superman VI, The Phantom, Blade 2, Superman Returns

Last edited by Mr. Rhythmic on Mar 11th, 2009 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 07:13 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Best:
Dark Knight
X-Men 1
Incredible Hulk
Ironman

Worst:
Spider-Man3
Spider-Man 1

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 07:25 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Best:
Dark Knight
X-Men 1
Incredible Hulk
Ironman

Worst:
Spider-Man3
Spider-Man 1

Yeah those definetely got to be the worst.as far as the best?
Best:
Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Iron Man
Superman 1 & 2.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Best - A History of Violence

Worst - Steel

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 10:53 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

best: Watchmen, 300, sin City, Batman Begins, Iron Man
Worst: Spider-man 3, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four the list goes on.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:02 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Toku King

Worst: , Fantastic Four(all three),

Theres been 3 Fantastic Four movies now ??

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Kazenji

There was like this god-awful, almost fan-made one. About them in Dr. Doom's prison or some shit. I don't know, I valued my braincells so I got the f*ck out of there.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:17 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Kazenji
Maybe he means this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fantastic_Four_(film)

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:18 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe he means this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fantastic_Four_(film)

Hahaha!

"A movie adaptation of The Fantastic Four was completed in 1994 by B movie producer Roger Corman. While this movie was never released to theaters or video, it has been made available from various bootleg video distributors."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:21 AM
Wanderer11
Stalker

Originally posted by Scythe
Hahaha!

"A movie adaptation of The Fantastic Four was completed in 1994 by B movie producer Roger Corman. While this movie was never released to theaters or video, it has been made available from various bootleg video distributors."

It is hilarious. If you ever get the chance to see it, I really suggest that you do!

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:05 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Best: The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Spiderman 2, Superman, Batman 1989

Worst: Batman and Robin, All the Blades, Steel, All The Fantastic Fours, Ghost Rider, Elecktra, Hell Boy and Daredevil.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:31 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Wanderer11
It is hilarious. If you ever get the chance to see it, I really suggest that you do!

I have seen it, it was sorta funny, but I couldn't stand it toward the end.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:37 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

With the exception of Iron Man....all Marvel comics movies.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 04:05 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote