KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Two Towers

The Two Towers
Started by: Arien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arien

The Two Towers

The Two Towers is the best new movie!

"this soup needs taters." Sam
"what's "taters"?"- Gollum
"PO-TA-TOES!!"-Sam

big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2003 12:42 AM
Arien is currently offline Click here to Send Arien a Private Message Find more posts by Arien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i think there's an openned one already

Old Post Jan 7th, 2003 07:27 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

I think its in the wrong forum!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Jan 7th, 2003 10:12 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Two Towers was great!

Moving to the dedicated forum...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2003 10:54 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just WHY are people going so nuts about that Taters line?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 7th, 2003 11:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arien

because its so funny!

and most people cant read or speak elvish, so im stuck there.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2003 11:24 PM
Arien is currently offline Click here to Send Arien a Private Message Find more posts by Arien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

"Whats taters? ....... eh? eh? ...... Whats taters?"

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 8th, 2003 09:28 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arien

what's taters? preciouss- what's taters?

would actually be smeagol's correct line.

sorry- im a perfectionist!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2003 11:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hang on, what was that about Elvish?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 8th, 2003 11:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master harmax

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but what I wrote (below) on the other thread in this forum, is more relevant to this topic, so here goes :

I saw the two towers ... and its absolutely awesome. To put it bluntly, it was MUCH more enjoyable than SW ep.2; the things is, the story is powerful and deep for both the movies .... the difference is, in the case of the two towers, emphasis has been placed on the story and the characters, and the CGI, SFX are used in a role supportive to that ...i.e. they are used as the means NOT the end .... whereas in the case of ep.2, although the story line and characters bore lots of potential and depth, the makers have focussed their energy primarily on the visual and aural " eye / ear candy " part, and havent seemed to have spent enough energy or attention on developing the storyline and the characters, which as I said had lots of potential ... the graphics etc. became the end not the means ... as a result the movie suffered ... the acting except for Christopher Lee and Ewan McGregor was banal ... and the story, which had so much "meat" in it was left " half cooked " so to speak. That left me with a dissatisfied feeling .... I saw ep.2 4 times in the theatre anyway, but that's because I love Star Wars. It could and should have been much better.

The Two Towers was magnificent. From the opening shot to the end ... I was completely engrossed. The battle for Helms Deep - that stuff is unreal man. I dont think there has been any battle filmed like that on screen before.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2003 01:45 PM
master harmax is currently offline Click here to Send master harmax a Private Message Find more posts by master harmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

Got the bootleg today and watched the movie at least 10 times.This movie it's absolutly superb.Great effects,action,Helm's Deep fight it's awsome.
Anyway,I couldn't say everythink I would like to say bout this movie so I would say this:

BEST MOVIE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2003 07:56 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arien

yeah!!!!!!!!
u rock Fitch!!!!!!
i cant believe that Haldir dies tho!
gggrrrrrrrrr.........

Old Post Jan 9th, 2003 11:20 PM
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

Hey i speak a little elvish (with the help of my dictionary) lol

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Jan 10th, 2003 12:02 AM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

got the bootleg too...great movie..bad quality bootleg.
I think it might be the worst recorded bootleg i have

Old Post Jan 10th, 2003 07:33 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

that bootleg is not so bad.....at quality I think it's better then SW episode 2

Old Post Jan 10th, 2003 07:39 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

immagine..it was worse than that. Man..can't wait for the divx. When's that dvd comin' out?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2003 08:56 AM