KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » How often do you go to the cinema?

How often do you go to the cinema?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Once a week 2 22.22%
Twice a week 1 11.11%
5 times a month 0 0%
Once every six monthes 4 44.44%
Rarely 2 22.22%
Never 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 09:50 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Two or three times a month.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 09:53 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Once ina blue moon really. I don't really like the cinema atmosphere.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:04 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

4 or 5 times a year I guess. I'd go more if I was closer to one showing the movies un-dubbed.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:25 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
4 or 5 times a year I guess. I'd go more if I was closer to one showing the movies un-dubbed.
That must be a very annoying thing for a fluent English speaker living abroad. Granted you can understand the German dub... but still... hearing something in it's original language is always favourable.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:49 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

erm Maybe 2 or 3 times a year,I just wait untill most movies are on Dvd

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:54 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

...From once a month once to every two months.

Depends on the movies that are out.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 12:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

One, Two or three times a month

Depends on the movies that are out.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 12:44 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Not very offen latly there has not been any movie that I think is worth spending money to see.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:51 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Only once this summer so far.
Saw 2 movies tho on that trip.

Not alot in the way of summer movies that were a draw enough to get me to pay 10 bucks to see them.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 04:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

1 to 3 times per month.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 04:40 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends what is on. I have an Odeon cinema that I can walk to or a few minutes on the bus. Few times a month say. I prefer watching blu rays/dvds in the comfort of my home with family and friends. A lot of times at the cinema there is always some moron who spoils it, a lot that I've given up. If it's not talking through the film, it's bloody mobile phones and all that rubbish.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:04 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

when there's something really good coming out

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:11 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Only if theres a movie I want to watch.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:17 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by MildPossession
Depends what is on. I have an Odeon cinema that I can walk to or a few minutes on the bus. Few times a month say. I prefer watching blu rays/dvds in the comfort of my home with family and friends. A lot of times at the cinema there is always some moron who spoils it, a lot that I've given up. If it's not talking through the film, it's bloody mobile phones and all that rubbish.

Ditto.

I prefer to watch movies in my home.

One thing I hate about movies is mumbling through lines. I have to rewind and put subtitles on, most of the time, to understand a lot of what people say.

Also, where I go to watch movies, a lot of teens and preteens watch movies. They are loud, rowdy, obnoxious, and idiots. I was never like that, as a teen. I want to smack the sh*t out of every one of them, most of the time. They put their feet on my chair, sometimes, and that's the worst.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Britain anyway, they need to bring back the 'ushers' who stay in the screening to sort out people who don't follow the rules, or chuck them out.

Cinemas here, you see them for tickets and showing you in, then they go out once the film starts... and if you want to complain about something, you have to go out to get them.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

thats why i love the "Cheapo Depot" as i call it
the most people ive seen in one of their theaters was after homecoming when my sister and i went to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning when there was like 20-25 people in there
its pretty amazing
food is good and cheap and the tickets are good and cheap

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 06:12 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
thats why i love the "Cheapo Depot" as i call it
the most people ive seen in one of their theaters was after homecoming when my sister and i went to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning when there was like 20-25 people in there
its pretty amazing
food is good and cheap and the tickets are good and cheap
Shut up you.

I go around 1-2 times a month, usually. 3 times if there's a lot of good movies but most of the time just 1-2.

I also usually usually see like 2 movies when I go there each time, so...

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 06:50 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

every month

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Depends. During the summer time I go alot. 2010 hasn't been that great of a year. I would like to go to one every two weeks but alot of times there's nothing appealing.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 08:05 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote