KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bullet To The Head

Bullet To The Head
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Bullet To The Head

Based on a French graphic novel

stars: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, and Christian Slater

Uh oh....Sly in another movie based on a comic

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 07:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Doesn't look too bad except for the attempts at humor don't work very well for me.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 11:44 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Well, I've just seen the whole film in the trailer so I should be good.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 04:50 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

might go see.. depends what this is up against

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 07:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

not too shabby for an old dog..

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 07:58 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Looks like fun.

Have to say I'm loving this resurgence of 80s action stars in movies that aren't straight to dvd.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 08:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Now that Stallone is tattooed...I wonder how many obligatory tattoo studio scenes we'll be seeing in his upcoming movies?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 01:49 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Shirtless Rambo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Now that Stallone is tattooed...I wonder how many obligatory tattoo studio scenes we'll be seeing in his upcoming movies?

Is that why he didn't go shirtless in Rambo 4? I thought it was because his body ain't what it used to be..

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 02:09 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Well he had Rourke "pretending" to tattoo him in the 1st Expandables but the work on him was clearly already completed & healed...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2012 02:41 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw this tonight because there was nothing else on at the time I was able to go to the cinema...Absolultely ****ing dreadful film...Avoid like the plague.

But then given that most of you lot seem to like utter shit then I'm guessing this will be right up your street.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2013 12:43 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

looks entertaining, lighten up.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 02:03 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not much for 1st sentences then?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 02:45 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Originally posted by jaden101
Saw this tonight because there was nothing else on at the time I was able to go to the cinema...

yeah?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 03:52 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So why are you saying to me "Looks entertaining, lighten up"

It doesn't look entertaining cos it isn't fvcking entertaining...It's shit. I've seen it.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 11:24 PM
Lexington
Elysian Fields

It's just what looks sh!t to one person isn't necessarily sh!t to another, twilight is a perfect example, although I would never watch that horrible diarrhea of a movie. sick

The Get Carter remake with Stallone was absolutely terrible also, so I know where you are coming from.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2013 11:56 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Major_Lexington
twilight is a perfect example, although I would never watch that horrible diarrhea of a movie. sick

The Get Carter remake with Stallone was absolutely terrible also, so I know where you are coming from.

Trust me...this one will be shit to everyone...For a film that has a scene with a house full of women wearing nothing but masquerade ball masks it's the most homoerotic film you'll see this year....and that takes into consideration that there's another "300" coming out.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 12:22 AM
Lexington
Elysian Fields

it makes me wonder how so much rubbish gets made.. Stallone is without a doubt having a great comeback, he was in quite a few movies since 2009.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 12:42 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The trailer for Olympus has Fallen made me realize how little Hollywood care about how much utter tripe they produce so long as it turns even a tiny profit...If you haven't watched the trailer then look it up...I've never seen anything so ridiculous looking that actually has a big name cast in all my days...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 02:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101
Olympus has Fallen

Watched it, hahahaha.

'Lone hero caught behind enemy lines and is the good side's last best chance!' *vomit's on cock* *strokes cock*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 03:53 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A Die Hard rip off.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 03:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote