KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » DBZ

DBZ
Started by: kira

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kira

DBZ

Does anyone have any info about them making the live action movie of DBZ? I heard that they were going to make a movie but that was it....

If they are going to make this movie I don't think it's going to be good.. They should just leave it as an anime....

Last edited by kira on Apr 22nd, 2003 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 05:20 PM
kira is currently offline Click here to Send kira a Private Message Find more posts by kira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I agree. Having watched the series quite a bit I don't think it will translate well if done as live-action.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 05:22 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah it my favorite cartoon and i don't want it to go the same road as Mortal Kombat.I heard Jet Li might be playing my favorite charcater Vegeta.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 06:22 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Interesting.....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 12:40 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

But if they make a movie they would need lots of special effects.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 12:41 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh yes.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:51 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

The casting would be tuff I could see Jackie Chan as Krillen a funny fighting guy.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:52 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Would audiences be able to take Chann serious for such a role? I thought he was mostly into 'physical comedy'?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:54 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah the character Krillen is the comic relief of dbz just like Chann.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:56 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Ahhh, I see augey. I didn't know that. I watched the series before with my last apprentice but don't recall any specific details relating to the characters. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 02:00 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah I'm A big dbz fan and I hoping this movie won't destory it.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 02:01 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hopefully not.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 02:34 AM
kira

I was at this other forum and they are talking about the rumors of the cast for DBZ.... I don't know.... I still think this movie might ...... Here's the link: remix.overclocked.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17127

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 04:10 AM
kira is currently offline Click here to Send kira a Private Message Find more posts by kira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote