KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » the real cancoon

the real cancoon
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the real cancoon

movies going to be pure and utter trash, can we get that annoying screen filling pop up to stop showing up everytime open this webpage.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 12:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah a reality show on the big screen not too good hope this isn't going to happen too often.What next "The MOLe The Movie"..

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:04 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I don't think this is such a good idea. This can't be good, gentlemen.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:05 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yes not only is reality shows hitting movies what next music..nooooo!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:08 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I used to watch some of those shows on MTV back before I got a life! I can't see how they can make a movie out of this junk?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:13 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah most of that stuff is scripted I bet.I hope it bombs.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:14 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh Lord- please don't let them bring in Jerry Springer!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:18 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

The first time it came out it was something differant now it's overrated and cheap looking.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:22 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Very cheap looking. I agree with you man. The entertainment industry must really be suffering for new ideas to bring this trash to the big screen!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:25 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah it sad that alot of americans will watch dumb people smack each other around and believe it's 100% real.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:30 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

What is it with this obsession of smaking people in shows like that?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:33 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

People just love fights and some of these stories like you love my sister brother all these weird nasty love triangles.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:36 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

If they really want to make a good movie- let them do one about Jag or something. No I don't see how the movie is going to bring in paying customers. Except of course for those who actually went to the real thing. They are probably looking forward to watching something like that on the big screen.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:39 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I herad their thinking of a Friends movie but I don't know if it's a 2 hour T.V movie or big screen.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:42 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Is Friends even still on the air?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:44 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah this is their last season though thta's why there asking for big bucks now.EveryBody loves Ramond is about to go one more season.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:48 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Never liked that show. So when are they planning on releasing this cancoon thing anyway? sick

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:52 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I believe April 25 the same time Indentity is supposed to come out that's this friday.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 01:55 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I will not be going to see it then.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 02:39 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

That's the truth and if it's succesful there would be a 2 one.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 02:42 AM