KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Tomb Raider - Male hair double for Lara Croft

Tomb Raider - Male hair double for Lara Croft
Started by: maattyboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maattyboy

Question Tomb Raider - Male hair double for Lara Croft

Apparently an article about Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life appeared in a fashion magazine (sold in the UK) about 2 weeks ago suggesting that Lara had a MAN as her hair double (and they had pictures to prove it).

Has anyone seen this article? If so, can u let me know which magazine it was in?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2003 10:14 PM
maattyboy is currently offline Click here to Send maattyboy a Private Message Find more posts by maattyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sünden

No. But why would I care?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 12:51 AM
Sünden is currently offline Click here to Send Sünden a Private Message Find more posts by Sünden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

indeed

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:22 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ditto

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 03:38 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That sounds disgusting....which magazine was this?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:18 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah what magazine was that did anyone find out?And no offense everyone except GS guess what I want to know if you don't care about what maatboy wrote and don't think it's interesting for you then go too the 100 other threads if you don't care.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:24 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah my pal augey makes sense when no one else does.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:37 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I get it from you GS Oh Captain ,My Captain.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:50 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Great sentiment augey. We both have a gift for the apt phrase! One thing puzzles me though. Are we talking about the Tomb Raider movie or its sequel with regards to this body double?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:55 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I think both I guess no one cared about this thread to make some good conversation on this thread which is pretty intresting.

Got that Phrase from the movie Dead Poets Soceity.That what Robin Williams character was called.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:58 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes I recognised it. Very astute augey.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:00 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

thanks but this will be a hard thread to last 100 posts.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:03 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I don't know if maattyboy intended it to last that long. He doesn't seem to be around right now......

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:06 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

yeah hope he comes back to finish what he started.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:07 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I think he is new around here so he might not yet be in the thick of things like we are.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:12 AM