KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jeepers Creepers 3

Jeepers Creepers 3
Started by: liton102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
liton102

Jeepers Creepers 3

I have watched. I love Jeepers Creepers 3 and If you want to watch this movie, search youtube and watch

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 09:44 AM
liton102 is currently offline Click here to Send liton102 a Private Message Find more posts by liton102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I have owned 1 and 2 for a long time and I still have never watched it

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 12:41 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Last i read about this sequel it had financial problems getting it done.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 12:52 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Jeepers Creepers 1 is one of my all-time favorite horror movies. The Creeper is awesome.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 07:57 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimmy0082
Restricted

Account Restricted

where can i get it?????? who is starring???

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 10:32 AM
jimmy0082 is currently offline Click here to Send jimmy0082 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy0082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Hope they include a back story on him

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 03:40 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Is this a thing? Or did the OP make it up?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 11:48 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Is this a thing? Or did the OP make it up?

It is a thing

the movie has been having financial problems getting it done

this from September last year

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3...athedral-delay/

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 12:27 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Hope it gets done to be honest, even tho both the previous movies wern't mega hits I still enjoyed them.

I will have to go back and watch the first one as its been a while, but the sequel was never off repeat on some movie channels I watched.

Easy to watch, enjoyable. Young people being chased by a goulish winged creature in the night, what more do you want.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 08:52 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 03:02 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Absolutely loved the first one. Second one was okay, but the first one is a huge favourite. Hopefully the third one combines the horror with the humour and the action again as well as the first.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 07:24 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

First one was classic. 2nd was shit..., much like the OP'er of this thread. This movie is bullshit. No such thing exists. This rumor has been going around ever since the second one. This movie hasn't even begun filming.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 11:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
First one was classic. 2nd was shit..., much like the OP'er of this thread. This movie is bullshit. No such thing exists. This rumor has been going around ever since the second one. This movie hasn't even begun filming.

Originally posted by Kazenji
This movie is greenlit now

http://screenrant.com/jeepers-creep...ing-start-2016/

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 11:32 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I think I caught some of the first one on TV one time a looooong time ago. It was relatively entertaining. Never seen the second one, though.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 12:44 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Saw this the other day. Loved the first one. Second one was lame in comparison. I hope this goes back to the roots of the first. Creeper is an interesting horror villain.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 02:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

The director is messed up but I'll go see this if it hits theaters. The JCs were decent horror flicks.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2015 03:31 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by meep-meep
The director is messed up

Yeah a convicted child molester.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 06:35 AM
HulkIsHulk

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 03:07 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

You know that trailer is fake right?

PWNT

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:09 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Fake topic fake trailer simple stick out tongue

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 03:00 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote