KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » New Movies

New Movies
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

New Movies

Hey are there any more chucky movies coming out or was he finally put to rest? And what about michael myers? And zoolander 2 and shanghi noon and rush hour 3 and are any of these in the making? ANd please name some more sequals that are going to be made or maybe some that weer JUST announced that wont be out until like 2004 or something

Old Post May 28th, 2003 04:17 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Well expect a Micheal Myers 9 which they said there going to do.resident Evil 2 will come out in either late 2004 or early 2005.Rush Hour Three is siad to be the last one of the series of Rush Hour movies.Snipes will play Blade 2 one more time and a shrek 2..That's all I know for now but there's more just can't remember right now.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 11:13 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Bad Boys II

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:31 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Another American pie sequel called "American Wedding".

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:39 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

'Exorcist; The Beginning' will be out in the near future. We should see a trailer for it very soon, I guess it's already made. I'm pretty excited about that.

I hear there will also be a 'Charlie And The Chocolate Factory' remake or spin-off which will be produced by the Pitts, Brad and Jennifer.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:24 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

No!No!

There's a rumor of a Battle field Earth 2 ..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:29 PM
KidRock

they should make another starship troopers another and another chucky movie. Where is the Rush hour 3 movie gonna take place? ny?

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:35 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I think so in NY they were heading that way and Jackie said he was doing one more.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:38 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I think so in NY they were heading that way and Jackie said he was doing one more.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:38 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I never saw Battle Field Earth. Is there any reason to? Any redeeming qualities about the movie whatsoever?

Starship Troopers 2 would rock only if Verhoven directed and I think they should keep the same cast.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:46 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Battlefield Earth was terrible movie don't watch it I just hope John Travolata won't do another one.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:49 PM
KidRock

Starship troopers wasnt bad at all. The ending just sucked BIG TIME!

Old Post May 29th, 2003 10:20 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

I don't know about you but I like Travolta playing bad guys

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 10:48 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Good in broken arrow and face off as a bad guy BattleField earth No.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 11:08 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

they are making another chucky movie, and im sure a new micheal myers movie isnt far behind.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 11:18 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

BackFire when i look at your signature it makes me feel so sick lol...

Old Post May 29th, 2003 11:20 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Another chucky ohhh great like the first three wasn't bad but Bride of chucky sucked.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 11:41 PM
chico
chopper style

Good to see another Chucky and another MM. I wouldn't mind watching another Rush Hour flick. Battlfield Earth ...NO WAY! I did see that they are going to start filming the sequel to Boondock Saints. I loved that film.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 30th, 2003 06:29 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

There's going to be another Grease.

Old Post May 30th, 2003 11:54 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Word just in: 'Anaconda 2: Black Orchid' is in the makes. Supposedly J Lo is attached to star again. Please put me out of my misery.

Old Post May 31st, 2003 11:34 PM