KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017)

Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017)

This is the next CGI RE movie. I'm excited since I enjoy the CGI features more than the live action ones.

""The film features BSAA advisor Rebecca Chambers; BSAA SOU Captain Chris Redfield and US government agent Leon Scott Kennedy. Concept art shown suggests that an isolated mansion may be an aspect of the story.

And this is the concept art of the isolated mansion"

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Jun 15th, 2016 at 05:53 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 05:46 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I too enjoy the CGI movies alot more then the live action, Those ones have basically turned into fan fiction movies.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 05:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Was so worried this would be a jovovich movie. Can't wait, i always like the cgi movies.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 03:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At least the next live action one (called The Final Chapter or something like that) is said to be the last one, but ya never know. Retribution was a guilty pleasure of mine, but don't have much expectations for that.

Now Vendetta? I learned about it some time ago on RE.net, though not nearly as much was known about it at the time like Rebecca and Chris being in it. With that, I'm definitely more interested now.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 05:22 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
At least the next live action one (called The Final Chapter or something like that) is said to be the last one, but ya never know. Retribution was a guilty pleasure of mine, but don't have much expectations for that.

Now Vendetta? I learned about it some time ago on RE.net, though not nearly as much was known about it at the time like Rebecca and Chris being in it. With that, I'm definitely more interested now.

Is that the one that "borrowed" the Chris and Sheva fight from 5?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 06:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by -Pr-
Was so worried this would be a jovovich movie. Can't wait, i always like the cgi movies.

Agreed 100%.

The entire RE movie franchise is shit and needs a reboot, IMO.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 06:31 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by -Pr-
Is that the one that "borrowed" the Chris and Sheva fight from 5?

What, Retribution? No, it was the one after that with Ada, Leon, RE5 Jill, etc. The only one of the live actions I consistently enjoyed besides the first one, while recognizing it for the silly fanfiction that it was like the others. It just managed to be more entertaining with the more diverse cast of characters (as randomly placed as some were), not that I'm calling it good or anything, but ya know.

I do wish CGI ones could happen more often, but with how longer and more expensive they are to make, it's understandable. That said though, I'm not sure the last one (Damnation) will be topped for me, with how much I enjoyed and still remember it, but I don't deny either that this one could surprise me.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 08:57 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I have not ever seen any of the RE CGI films. I did see the Starship Troopers one, though, and somewhat enjoyed it, so i will look into these.

Edit:

Damnation and Degeneration are the two CGI ones that I have found. Are there others?

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Jun 15th, 2016 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 09:54 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Nope, just those two at the moment.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 11:13 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

At least the next live action one (called The Final Chapter or something like that) is said to be the last one, but ya never know.

Yep, Just like with Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter yet they made more.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 02:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see Rebecca again. I've been wanting her and Billy back for years. It will be cool to see her grown since RE1. She should be around 30 years old now.

Also excited to see Chris and Leon again, despite having seen him a billion times by now.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 03:54 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bump.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 04:49 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I have not ever seen any of the RE CGI films. I did see the Starship Troopers one, though, and somewhat enjoyed it, so i will look into these.

Edit:

Damnation and Degeneration are the two CGI ones that I have found. Are there others?

Only this one. Executer. It was the first.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 04:52 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...er-description/

There are some screenshots and a trailer description out. That looks nothing like Chris. The dude is aging pretty hard or something. Leon looks the same as he always has.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 16th, 2016 04:32 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 09:08 AM
Arachnid1

That told me nothing about the plot. Also, Chris looks nothing like himself. Again. That dude changes from game to game.

Hyped for Leon, as always. Its cool we'll get 2 hours of screen time with him and Chris together. RE 6 only gave us a minute encounter between them.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 08:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Chris looks like he did in RE5 imo, just with very different hair. The basic face still looks the same iirc.

but yeah, looking forward to this.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 02:42 AM
Senor Cage

thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 02:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Great trailer. This is what RE6 should've been far as Chris and Leon's interactions go. Rebecca looks about the same.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2016 08:00 PM
Impediment
Endless

Looks great!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 04:34 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote