KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Who Should Cross Over To The Greater Marvel Universe Next?

Choose
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Fantastic Four (Fox) - Silver Surfer, Reed Richards, The Thing, Human Torch, Sue, Dr Doom 4 40.00%
X Men (Fox) - Magneto, Professor X, Wolverine, Phoenix, Juggernaut, Apocolypse 4 40.00%
New Character (The Sentry Hyperion) 2 20.00%
Ghost Rider 0 0%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Should Cross Over To The Greater Marvel Universe Next?
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Who Should Cross Over To The Greater Marvel Universe Next?

Edit: Can A Mod Add Ghost Rider To The Poll?

Can be a cross over or complete reboot

Choose Ahead

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Braniac 5.0 on Dec 25th, 2016 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 06:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Ghost Rider is already part of the MCU. Robbie Reyes and, from what I have read, the other one we see in AoS is Johnny Blaze.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 07:08 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MUTANTS

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 07:27 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Ghost Rider is already part of the MCU. Robbie Reyes and, from what I have read, the other one we see in AoS is Johnny Blaze.
so can he just cross over into avengers captain america?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 07:54 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Have the Fantastic four film rights already reverted back to Marvel? I think the greatest chance is we'll see them again at point in a future film. Feige even hinted at it a while back. FOX will probably have the rights to the Xmen for good, or more likely they'll reach a collaborative deal with the MCU and loan them or give them some of their characters. IIRC there was a deal where they could use a character in exchange for giving them the rights to one of the characters to be used in GOTG, so at least the studios are beginning to work with each other.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 08:18 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Good

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 08:25 PM
John Murdoch

I would go full fanboy if Hugh Jackman's Wolverine showed up in Infinity War.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 11:14 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
so can he just cross over into avengers captain america?

Well, canonically, they both exist in the same universe. It is up to the writers on how and when they want these characters to appear onscreen. But it is definitely possible.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 03:30 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Death's Head. Put him in the GOTG movies.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 03:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I want someone to attempt to do MODOK, Sticking to what he looks like in the comics.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 04:07 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji
I want someone to attempt to do MODOK, Sticking to what he looks like in the comics.

Never happen. Will have to be a hot young 20/30 something. Can't have no FUGLYS in Comic Movies.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 04:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not up to kmc fodder...

only marvel knows

laughing laughing laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 04:32 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Well, canonically, they both exist in the same universe. It is up to the writers on how and when they want these characters to appear onscreen. But it is definitely possible.
isnt it owned by fox

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 03:37 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

No. It was never a part of Fox. The rights were previously owned by Sony, but reverted back to Marvel in 2013.

Case in point, Ghost Rider was a prominent character during the first half of season 4 of Agents of Shield, which is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And, while I missed it initially, Zip mentioned Johnny Blaze by name in episode 7 of Luke Cage.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Dec 26th, 2016 at 03:44 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 03:41 PM
John Murdoch

No. It was never a part of Fox. The rights were previously owned by Sony, but reverted back to Marvel in 2013.

Case in point, Ghost Rider was a prominent character during the first half of season 4 of Agents of Shield, which is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And, while I missed it initially, Zip mentioned Johnny Blaze by name in episode 7 of Luke Cage.

thumb up

Really wouldn't mind seeing GR in a team-up movie or Infinity War either.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 05:31 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Fantastic Four.

It'd mean Doom done right.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 06:12 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

So Luke Cage and Ghost Rider are part of The Avengers Universe

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 06:17 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
So Luke Cage and Ghost Rider are part of The Avengers Universe

not yet, but most likely are

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 07:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, they are all part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It remains to be seen whether they will ever actually interact onscreen. It'd be hard to crossover the characters from the Netflix shows, in particular, into the films, due to them being R-rated whereas the films tend to be PG13 (to appeal to a larger audience). Imagine seeing a watered-down PG Punisher, after watching him brutally slaughter an entire cell block worth of inmates on Daredevil.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 07:47 PM
riv6672

^^^I imagine he'd look a lot like Thomas Jane. wink

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 08:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote