KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shazam! (2019)

Shazam! (2019)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Shazam (2019)

(please log in to view the image)

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2017 06:04 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Black Adam has mastered social media...we are screwed! eek!

Cant wait to see BA onscreen. I'm really hoping they do him justice.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2017 11:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

No idea where/when we'll see him given there's no progress on the Shazam movie.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2017 02:02 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Just because nothing has been announced I don't think they aren't making progress. Clearly they are making plans for the movie.

People complain DC is moving too fast and on the flip side they complain they aren't making any progress.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 12:50 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

they will rename the film black adam..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

May as well since they can't name it Captain Marvel.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The Rock would be put to better use in a remake of Kazaam.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:37 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

still no word on who will play Captain Marvel?

i have no idea what kind of shape he's in these days, or if he's even still acting, but one, Tom Welling, just popped in my head as someone I'd want to see in the role.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:16 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22

i have no idea what kind of shape he's in these days, or if he's even still acting, but one, Tom Welling, just popped in my head as someone I'd want to see in the role.
I'll actually be playing Captain Marvel.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:06 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by marwash22

"Did you think you’d have to wait all the way until 2019 to see whether or not Brie Larson makes a good Captain Marvel? Nahhhh, Marvel wouldn’t do you like that. It’s official: We’re going to meet her in Avengers: Infinity War.

This news already got accidentally leaked by the Russo Brothers last May, but things change fast in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so there was never any guarantee she’d be in this movie. At this point, though, it looks like a sure thing, since MovieCastingCall.com has a slate of roles listed for the movie that includes her name—plus a ton of other super-heroic figures.

Unless she gets cut out in the editing process, or something. But that probably won’t happen, because Marvel needs to churn that hype machine for her solo movie, and that means introducing us to her as soon as possible. They did it for Spider-Man in Civil War, so, yeah. Clearly, that’s the playbook."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:29 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Wrong Captain Marvel.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by Kazenji
^ Wrong Captain Marvel.

angel

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:52 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Just because nothing has been announced I don't think they aren't making progress. Clearly they are making plans for the movie.

People complain DC is moving too fast and on the flip side they complain they aren't making any progress.

They're moving too fast with all the Justice League s***.

When it comes to giving us new solo films though they're moving ridiculously slow.

Also this film was announced 3 years ago, and then we found out it's not being released until 2019! Since then we've heard squat. And we're only 2 years away from the supposed release date.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 08:24 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Dreampanther
"Did you think you’d have to wait all the way until 2019 to see whether or not Brie Larson makes a good Captain Marvel? Nahhhh, Marvel wouldn’t do you like that. It’s official: We’re going to meet her in Avengers: Infinity War.

This news already got accidentally leaked by the Russo Brothers last May, but things change fast in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so there was never any guarantee she’d be in this movie. At this point, though, it looks like a sure thing, since MovieCastingCall.com has a slate of roles listed for the movie that includes her name—plus a ton of other super-heroic figures.

Unless she gets cut out in the editing process, or something. But that probably won’t happen, because Marvel needs to churn that hype machine for her solo movie, and that means introducing us to her as soon as possible. They did it for Spider-Man in Civil War, so, yeah. Clearly, that’s the playbook."
at first i thought this was a sarcastic post, but then i kept reading.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 09:21 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

lol@both of you

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
they will rename the film black adam..

Doubtful, but he's pretty much guaranteed to get a solo movie.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 02:00 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Maybe Armie Hammer as Cpt. Marvel? His acting has been hit-and-miss but, if he bulks up, he at least won't look ridiculous next to Dwayne, seeing as they are both 6'5". I've actually spotted a few articles that speculate that he has actually been considered for the role. But, given how little we actually know so far, I chalk it up to nothing but rumours.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 03:34 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Brandon Molale

(please log in to view the image)

He absolutely looks the part, 6' 4", and most of all: He wants to do it!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 01:27 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

laughing out loud

he's a struggling actor who's never been the lead in anything... of course he wants to do it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 01:32 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
lol@both of you

Doubtful, but he's pretty much guaranteed to get a solo movie.

lol im having fun

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 02:47 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Black Adam will have his own solo film! Great news.

http://www.cbr.com/dwayne-johnsons-...-own-solo-film/

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 11:13 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote