KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » How could Disney integrate these characters Into the MCU?

How could Disney integrate these characters Into the MCU?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How could Disney integrate these characters Into the MCU?

With the rights to Fantastic Four, Blade, and possible grounds for Disney to negotiate for Wolverine-what are some of the ways Feige and Marvel writers could integrate these characters/properties? We've seen the MCU bring back Ghost Rider, Punisher, Elektra, and Daredevil from past failures- what do you think is the most responsible venue for these or other characters? What other IPs/characters are up in the air for Marvel TV/studios to work with?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 11:20 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Blade = Netflix introduction either in a standalone series, with the Defenders, or a Nightstalkers or Midnight Sons team series.

Fantastic Four = Integrate into the movies, preferable Avengers or Spider-Man's solo efforts. Don't do standalone movies yet with them. I'm fine with not using the team at all, as I'd rather have Dr. Doom be the big villain after Thanos is dispatched in Infinity War.

Wolverine = bring Jackman back for one last role. Do some kind of alternate dimension stuff that allows him to crossover and help defeat Thanos in Infinity War. He can die being one of the heroes that goes down dealing the final blow to stop Thanos (in my mind, that's along with some kind of combo of Drax, Hulk, and Captain America).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 01:22 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote