KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Captain Fantastic (2016)

Captain Fantastic (2016)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Captain Fantastic (2016)

Saw this. Good movie. Hilarious and insightful.

Viggo Mortensen got a best actor nom for this. Don't think he deserves a win going up against Denzel in Fences. There's no beating that. But it's a really good movie, none-the-less.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 08:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Saw it several months ago, was good.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 08:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good movie, but sadly not a lot of people know about it. At least compared to the mainstream stuff. Viggo always throws himself completely into a role.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 08:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It's a good R-rated family film. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2017 11:41 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Good movie, but sadly not a lot of people know about it.

My parents didn't want to go and see it because the title made them think it was one of those "superhero" movies. laughing out loud

Thought it was a solid film myself, with a few great moments. Had some weak plot points but, like Hunt for the Wilderpeople, I liked it more than I thought I would.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 12:58 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I've been meaning to see it (especially for Viggo) but I'm not looking forward to the emotional family drama issues.

Getting too sentimental in my old age.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2017 02:21 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
My parents didn't want to go and see it because the title made them think it was one of those "superhero" movies. laughing out loud

Yeah, I don't like the title. Doesn't make sense, especially since it never comes up in the film. But I bet they were hoping people would think it was a superhero movie and pay to see it.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:09 AM