KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Worst movies ever

Worst movies ever
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Worst movies ever

I would have said Bayformers. And then I saw Saw.

God, Saw movie's aren't even in a "so bad it's good" category. They're just bad.

I still say Gods and Generals wins the prize of most unwatchable movie, though. I actually walked out halfway through that one..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 02:28 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Moonlight, the most recent Oscar winner is one of the worst films ever.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 02:37 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Really wouldnt watch it through if it was a bad movie

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 02:43 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Super Mario Bros....that was an trash movie.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 05:04 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

All Twilight Movies.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 05:48 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the DCEU

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 08:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Super Mario Bros. is so bad, it's awesome.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 08:21 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Super Mario Bros. is so bad, it's awesome.

thumb up I agree. Not worst movie ever. It's the right kind of bad.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 08:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

47 Ronin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 09:14 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The Dark Knight. So stupid.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 11:31 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Worst movies ever

Originally posted by cdtm
I would have said Bayformers. And then I saw Saw.

God, Saw movie's aren't even in a "so bad it's good" category. They're just bad.

I still say Gods and Generals wins the prize of most unwatchable movie, though. I actually walked out halfway through that one..

The Room. No, don't watch it. Here, this 12 minute video will run down the best/worst moments:

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 11:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I have actually watched the room, it's terrible sure but I doubt any of you can top witchcraft 13

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 11:48 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
I have actually watched the room, it's terrible sure but I doubt any of you can top witchcraft 13

You could be right, anyways so how's your sex life?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 11:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Pretty top notch

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 12:18 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

'Movie 43'

legit worst piece of shit i have ever watched in full.

There are several other shit movies that i stopped watching before the end, though, but they weren't so bad that i wanted to see where they were going... just "so bad" that i didn't need to see the end, if that makes sense.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 01:25 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by marwash22
'Movie 43'

There's 2 versions of the movie regarding the sub-story of how they tie in the skits.

The one version with the kids trying to google "movie 43" is stupid.

But the other version with Dennis Quaid holding a film producer hostage, trying to sell his movie 43 script is hilarious.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 02:13 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another good one: Dragonworld: The Legend Continues

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 03:58 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Some of these I've never even heard of.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:28 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Firefly218
47 Ronin

remake or original

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:37 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Samurai Cop.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:53 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote