KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Baby Driver

Baby Driver
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Baby Driver

Director: Edgar Wright

CAST: Jamie Foxx, Lily James, Kevin Spacey, Jon Bernthal, Ansel Elgort

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 09:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hard pass. Not a big enough fan of anyone involved to watch this.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 11:48 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Edgar Wright usually deliver's tho.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 12:44 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

looks interesting

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 06:01 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

It was fine

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 01:13 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Might go check it out, liked the preview that I saw.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 01:53 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It was great.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 05:48 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Is the movie really that good?

the trailer's for this didn't see it for me.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 06:49 AM
Insane Titan

Saw this earlier, I'd give it a 7.5/10. I liked john Hamm's character the most.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 05:10 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Edgar Wright has been money in the bank from all the movies I've seen in his filmography. Looks very entertaining, so I'm glad to hear the positive reviews from people on here.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 05:19 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Going to see it this week

expecting the movie to be good then what the trailers are letting on.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 05:35 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I thought this movie was decent, but I honestly don't think it's as great as some critics are making it out to be. The action scenes were entertaining and fun, I liked the music and how it was utilised in the film, but some characters and their motivations just left me scratching my head when the film was done. Like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Debora seemed way too chill about the fact that a guy who she still barely really knows is a career criminal, and just goes along with the whole thing. Doc was also bizarre. Threatens to kill everyone Baby cares about earlier in the film, just to get his help on a heist, but later sacrifices himself for them because he "was also in love once"? And then the whole bit when they discover Baby's tapes and everyone is suspicious of him, but then he insists that he will be the driver, and they are basically just like, "okay, cool".

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 05:54 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
avasmith6307
Restricted

Account Restricted

Want to watch this movie visit movies4star

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 07:03 AM
avasmith6307 is currently offline Click here to Send avasmith6307 a Private Message Find more posts by avasmith6307 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
claraalbert

Hi, I am looking for the whole costume of Ansel Elgort Baby Driver. Where can I get the cool glasses her worn and the blaring headphones? Also, the jacket that go with the whole depiction, please if anyone knows where to find it let me know. Thanks

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 07:14 AM
claraalbert is currently offline Click here to Send claraalbert a Private Message Find more posts by claraalbert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ebay.
You're welcome.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 10:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melisa Jones

quote: (post)
Originally posted by claraalbert
Hi, I am looking for the whole costume of Ansel Elgort Baby Driver. Where can I get the cool glasses her worn and the blaring headphones? Also, the jacket that go with the whole depiction, please if anyone knows where to find it let me know. Thanks

You can visit at Ujackets.com

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 05:14 AM
Melisa Jones is currently offline Click here to Send Melisa Jones a Private Message Find more posts by Melisa Jones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
claraalbert

Smile

Originally posted by riv6672
Ebay.
You're welcome.

Yeah, thanks it's a great platform smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 05:24 AM
claraalbert is currently offline Click here to Send claraalbert a Private Message Find more posts by claraalbert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You're a great platform.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 05:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
claraalbert

Originally posted by Melisa Jones
You can visit at Ujackets.com

Good to see Thanks smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 05:26 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Enjoyed this movie

Better then what the trailers are making it out to be.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 07:06 AM