KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movies you just remembered

Movies you just remembered
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Movies you just remembered

Sometimes during a moment of idle time or watching. Similar film, you might recall a Movie you saw decades or years ago. A Film that might've not received a ton of critical acclaim or box office success, but a film that you're mind had buried so far beneath that it took a memory to trigger it. Recently, what movie did you randomly think of during a slow moment in your day to day life?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 02:22 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Destiny with Jim Belushi and Michael Caine.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 04:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The Three Fugitives with Nick Nolte & Martin Short (89)

I remember it being a feel good family (remake) movie but I've never heard anyone mention it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 05:16 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Also Kiss Kiss (Bang Bang) 2001 starring Stellan Skarsgard, Chris Penn & Paul Bettany.

Everyone seems familiar with the Downey/Kilmer movie of the same title but not the above mentioned one.

A great British action comedy. Stellan plays a hitman wanting to retire but the Fraternity won't let him just walk away with their secrets & send assassins after him.

At the same time, Stellan's character gets stuck minding Chris Penn, a simpleton adult with the mind of a child...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 05:33 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Road to Wellsville is another I remembered. And Radio Flyer.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 05:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Completely forgot about Lifeforce before some TubeReviewers started talking about the new Blu-Ray.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 08:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Session 9
Cube
Four Rooms
Dead Man's Shoes
The life of David Gale
Dancer in the Dark
The Second Coming
The Quiet Earth
Battle Beyond the Stars

All classics that were overlooked despite many having some big name directors and actors.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 09:16 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Monster Squad came to mind reading the OP.
This is my idle time, and thats the movie i recalled. I'd love to see a reboot.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 09:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A movie called "Crossworlds" with Rutger Hauer.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 10:46 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Completely forgot about Lifeforce before some TubeReviewers started talking about the new Blu-Ray.

Yeah a fav of mine.
It celebrated it's 20 year anniversary several years ago & hit Ebay to track down a copy.

Did ya notice a young Patrick Stewart...whose character was bound in a wheelchair?

Funny where future directors get their casting inspirations from.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:09 AM
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yeah a fav of mine.
It celebrated it's 20 year anniversary several years ago & hit Ebay to track down a copy.

Did ya notice a young Patrick Stewart...whose character was bound in a wheelchair?

Funny where future directors get their casting inspirations from.

It is also Patrick's first Movie Kiss!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Riverworld, starring Nero and Mark Twain.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:29 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DellCurry

Fast and Furious
and
Alien (2012)

watch movies online

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 10:32 AM
DellCurry is currently offline Click here to Send DellCurry a Private Message Find more posts by DellCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Star Wars: The Phantom Menance.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 10:56 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Where the Buffalo Roam.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 05:52 PM